Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any word with regards to when the next academy will likely be held?

Comment

• Originally posted by ublacrosse View Post
      is there any word with regards to when the next academy will likely be held?
      The rumor is September 5th and 6th but nothing has been officially confirmed.
      2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• Originally posted by Falcgun View Post
        The rumor is September 5th and 6th but nothing has been officially confirmed.
        Any rumors on the class size?unfortunately my rank dropped 90 spots because of the vet points.. I'm praying they process the next 2k because if not i will miss out by just a few spots. Smh.. Just my luck though, been preparing physically for 2 years and still nothing.. Gets a little discouraging but just have to stay patient. Btw I'm also guessing a lot of ppl were held over from the first class?

Comment

• I dunno what his source is for a September class, but it's currently day 2 of the 202nd Session. I'd figure best case scenario is a March 2015 class. The current class started at 240, but that's no guarantee what the next class will be. I wouldn't be discouraged if your rank is in the top 8,000 -- you will probably be called sooner or later.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
            I dunno what his source is for a September class, but it's currently day 2 of the 202nd Session. I'd figure best case scenario is a March 2015 class. The current class started at 240, but that's no guarantee what the next class will be. I wouldn't be discouraged if your rank is in the top 8,000 -- you will probably be called sooner or later.

Thanks for the reply. My rank is 37xx I was hoping to hear something for the next class but if they have a lot of people to carry over from the first wave I'm guessing the number off applicants to go through the physical next are going to be dropped a little? Just pure speculation. I'm going to keep working hard everyday to get my body in the best possible shape.. Does anybody know if at the academy you run 5 days a week. I'm not to sure how the state works. I know out here in New Jersey it's every other day so I just want to make sure I'm preparing the right way

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
              I dunno what his source is for a September class, but it's currently day 2 of the 202nd Session. I'd figure best case scenario is a March 2015 class. The current class started at 240, but that's no guarantee what the next class will be. I wouldn't be discouraged if your rank is in the top 8,000 -- you will probably be called sooner or later.
              In the other forum someone mentioned that a trooper told him that he was told to be ready that September 5th weekend to process people. But obviously nothing is official. And March 2015 would be the most likely and soonest time they could have another class since the current one won't end till February.

Comment

• For those of us who are going to carry over from the first wave into the next academy any word if we have to retest on anything like redo the PT and stuff?

Comment

• From what i was told you will need to do a background update and i believe medical again but the PT, pscy, and poly carry over as long as it isn't a year gap.

Comment

• Guys who are coming back home tonight hope you guys had a good week! I'm on standby till Tuesday the 12th it's the last day they can backfill. Any advice if I get the call to go with you guys?
                    Last edited by vg3; 08-08-2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• It's official, I will be there September 6th for the fitness test! Who else got the invite?

Comment

• I just received the invite packet. Excited but i'm wondering when the Spring academy will be as I am set to earn my bachelors May 2015...

Comment

• Guys who have just received their packet, beware, if you have any tattoos directly below your elbow, you will have to get them removed to continue. No matter how small/religious/military/etc. that is their policy.

Comment

• Got it today too!

Comment

• Can you guys that received your packets today tell us your ranks? I know I'm not getting mine with my 40** rank this time around. But I'd like to know how far out I will be.

Comment

• I received the packet today/yesterday and my rank is 35**.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5584 users online. 203 members and 5381 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X