Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vg3 View Post
    Good luck guys!
    For those of us who processed this wave but are going to the next class. Anyone know if we have to retest anything before the next academy.
    I believe the processing weekend is good for one year, as per my orientation recruiter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Highbury View Post
      I am above 7 on the list.
      If by that you mean you are 8th, I'd have my bags packed and ready to go.

Comment

• So troop F orientation tonight is done, I was rushing out and didn't stop to chit-chat with people but is there any troop F guys that want to hook up prior to Sunday and then drive up Sunday, not together per-say but in our own cars for now.. Let me know and we can exchange numbers

Comment

• anbody know whats the next ranks they well be calling ..? and anybody from trooper nyc .??

Comment

• Anyone know why rank moved again? I was in the high 1900s for processing then it got better to the high 1800s now back up again?

Comment

• Based on what was stated before on this forum I believe that your first move in rank was due to the adjustment of scores of candidates who did not meet the requirements for veterans points but had initially received them, and I would guess that your move back upwards would be from military individuals whom have recently taken the test because they have been deployed and could not take it earlier.

Comment

• Woah i jumped back down 200 spots.. Well that doesn't make me to happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat54 View Post
                  At the orientation this past week the recruiter touched on bringing a raincoat, anyone have an idea what he meant, dress raincoat for suits or something like a poncho? Any information would be great, thanks.
                  there are certain items you may need or want as you progress. a raincoat may be one of those but definitely not something you'll want day or week 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_b_right_on View Post
                    So troop F orientation tonight is done, I was rushing out and didn't stop to chit-chat with people but is there any troop F guys that want to hook up prior to Sunday and then drive up Sunday, not together per-say but in our own cars for now.. Let me know and we can exchange numbers
                    Take your own car and definitely make sure you trust someone before car pooling. It would suck if they dropped out and u didn't. Then how do u get home? I would't car pool for awhile

Comment

• Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
                      Take your own car and definitely make sure you trust someone before car pooling. It would suck if they dropped out and u didn't. Then how do u get home? I would't car pool for awhile
                      Yea I completely agree, I was meaning more along the lines of meeting up prior to the academy, so people knew one another a little, it helps knowing people before doing something like this, but yea I completely agree with you on the carpool thing

Comment

• NYS trooper exam... What recruiting number are they up to for screening. my recruiting number is in the 6000 so trying to figure out timing.

Comment

• I just got up to Albany. If anyone wants to meet up and get to know each other before we go over to the academy let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by bello View Post
                            I just got up to Albany. If anyone wants to meet up and get to know each other before we go over to the academy let me know.
                            I will be there in about an hour and 45 minutes, where are you hanging out

Comment

• Hello all, I am new to the forums. I took the NYSP written test and just made it to the first round of processing. I completed every single stage of processing. I finished the medical and everything, I know the academy started yesterday so I obviously was not invited. Some of my friends got accepted, some dqed, some called for backfill. I was never dqed and never contacted since the medical. Does this mean that I am definitely good to go for the next academy class as spill over? My rank was in the high 1900s when I initially got invited to processing weekend. Can anyone give me some input? I do not want to call them because it says not to and its very important to follow directions. Thank you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by PassionFueled View Post
                                Hello all, I am new to the forums. I took the NYSP written test and just made it to the first round of processing. I completed every single stage of processing. I finished the medical and everything, I know the academy started yesterday so I obviously was not invited. Some of my friends got accepted, some dqed, some called for backfill. I was never dqed and never contacted since the medical. Does this mean that I am definitely good to go for the next academy class as spill over? My rank was in the high 1900s when I initially got invited to processing weekend. Can anyone give me some input? I do not want to call them because it says not to and its very important to follow directions. Thank you all!
                                I'm in the exact same boat as you I was ranked high 1900s too so you aren't alone! I've been told that if we didn't get an invitation or a stand by call no news is good news and we will be in the next academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12433 users online. 480 members and 11953 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X