300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert_b_right_on View Post
    I am from troop F, I got my letter in sat but couldn't figure out how to use the forum haha
    Haha. Have you received any information from the recruiter about orientation? I know Troop K received emails.
    Last edited by nik_1248; 07-15-2014, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Best of luck to all the guys who got their letters, I hope mine is in the mail but given my location to Albany I should have received it by now. I'm ranked low 1,800's and I am guessing they have not made it to my number yet.

For those of us who went through this round of processing and have not received an invite or a dq, do we stay on the list? Any in site would be greatly appreciated.

Congrates to all who received their invites.
      Last edited by Highbury; 07-15-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• I haven't gotten anything go about orientation yet, but heard they do do it do maybe calling the recruiter might be a good idea this week if we don't hear anything

Comment

• Originally posted by nik_1248 View Post
          Haha. Have you received any information from the recruiter about orientation? I know Troop K received emails.
          I haven't gotten anything go about orientation yet, but heard they do do it do maybe calling the recruiter might be a good idea this week if we don't hear anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Highbury View Post
            Best of luck to all the guys who got their letters, I hope mine is in the mail but given my location to Albany I should have received it by now. I'm ranked low 1,800's and I am guessing they have not made it to my number yet.

For those of us who went through this round of processing and have not received an invite or a dq, do we stay on the list? Any in site would be greatly appreciated.

Congrates to all who received their invites.
            Last edited by vg3; 07-21-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I haven't gotten anything go about orientation yet, but heard they do do it do maybe calling the recruiter might be a good idea this week if we don't hear anything
              Yeah, I think we will get an email soon, maybe tomorrow. Let me know if or when you get email.

Comment

Yeah, I think we will get an email soon, maybe tomorrow. Let me know if or when you get email.
                Yea I will, where about in troop F are you? Saw a few fellow marines on this forum, but also like 95% military so this should be a pretty good class of people

Comment

Yea I will, where about in troop F are you? Saw a few fellow marines on this forum, but also like 95% military so this should be a pretty good class of people

I'm in Middletown, you?

Comment

I'm in Middletown, you?
                    Now at my inlaws in Cornwall, (just got out if USMC) but I'm from Middletown and Montgomery

Comment

• Anyone here from Troop D and received an email?

Comment

Last edited by jayarr; 02-11-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Just got an email today about orientation, troop F will be July 29th or 30th, whichever one you RSVP to in the email

Comment

Last edited by jayarr; 02-11-2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Troop D

Originally posted by CC1717 View Post
                              Anyone here from Troop D and received an email?
                              I am located in Troop D (Herkimer County) and received my packet in the mail today.

Non-Military, Rank High 1600's.

See you all on the 3rd.

Comment

• Hey congrats to everyone that is making it in! My rank is still about 2 academies away, hoping one day soon I'll know how you all are feeling!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11587 users online. 407 members and 11180 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X