Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They may be waiting to see if anyone declines to send out more. You could still get a backfill letter too

Comment

• Yeah I have a buddy who is ranked in the 1900s that called member hiring this morning. They told him that they "haven't reached his rank yet, when we do we I'll send you your offer packet."

Comment

• I'm 1500 and still haven't received anything.

Comment

Last edited by jayarr; 02-11-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Finally able to post on this! I'm ranked in the 1800s and haven't heard a thing yet. So you're not the only one in this boat! Hopefully we hear something soon. Mail takes a while to get to the western new York area.

Comment

• 1300s here, still no word yet. Congrats to the guys who got invites so far, well deserved. Good luck to everyone else, good news is on the way.

Comment

• Also from western ny area. Ranked around 1200. No word yet. No news is better than bad news considering all the dq letters that seem to be going out.

Comment

• Just got an email from the recruiter! I'm in! Rank 1600s. He told me if I don't receive the packet by July 23 to contact him! Hopefully good news is on the way for the rest of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by KBruc View Post
                    Just got an email from the recruiter! I'm in! Rank 1600s. He told me if I don't receive the packet by July 23 to contact him! Hopefully good news is on the way for the rest of you!
                    KBruc, I just got an email too. Congrats man! You from troop K as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat54 View Post
                      Wildcat54, did you get an email saying you were in? Also what was your rank?

Comment

• Im in WNY area and ranked pretty high and have yet to hear anything to. Havent got to check the mail today but it seems like eveyone finding out is closer to the albany area

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat54 View Post
                          Yup Troop K. Putnam County.

Comment

• Originally posted by Npear View Post
                            Wildcat54, did you get an email saying you were in? Also what was your rank?
                            Yeah, got an email from the recruiter. I am ranked in 1300s.

Comment

• Anyone here from Troop F?

Comment

• I am from troop F, I got my letter in sat but couldn't figure out how to use the forum haha

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4385 users online. 171 members and 4214 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X