• Show
Clear All

• I'm in!! See you Aug 3rd

Comment

• Invite received!!

Comment

• I'm out. Lol. Good luck to you guys.

Comment

Last edited by jayarr; 02-11-2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by g35driver View Post
            I'm out. Lol. Good luck to you guys.

Out how? What happened?

Comment

Will you be able to apply again?! I am sorry man, did they give you a reason why?

Comment

DQ? damn so sorry man. keep your head up and apply apply apply

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the DQ, that is horrible news. Congrats to all moving through. I am still waiting for a letter. I'm from Putnam County, so somewhat downstate. I'm hoping to hear something this week. Side note, I was looking through older posts regarding the rank movements and found this post from circa 2008. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it's something.

"I finally got approved to post on here, The reason why everyone has seen their spots move is because some people were confused what the Five points vet. pref. credit was. People in the gaurd were taking it and did not fit the definition of vet. in that they had never been deployed, so thats why most people got a slight bump, because some people lost the five point cushion. I was told this by a recruiter. "

Good luck to those still awaiting some news.

Comment

• This is accurate.

Comment

• Atleast we are getting a head start on this team work thing since we're all about to be the best of friends the next 6 months lol

Comment

• Just got my offer, y'all!

Comment

• Sorry to hijack from all of the good news that is coming in, but is there any word on when the next PAT will be? I'm ranked in the high 3,000.

Comment

• I didn't receive a hiring letter, but I didn't receive a DQ letter. Anyone know the chances of me still getting in? Or am i completely done

Comment

• Originally posted by Npear View Post
                              I didn't receive a hiring letter, but I didn't receive a DQ letter. Anyone know the chances of me still getting in? Or am i completely done
                              Depending on your location, it may just take extra time for mail to reach you. What is your rank? In the past, it was common for letters to be received last minute. I've gathered this info from the forum.
                              Last edited by nik_1248; 07-15-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nik_1248 View Post
                                Depending on your location, it may just take extra time for mail to reach you. What is your rank? In the past, it was common for letters to be received last minute. I've gathered this info from the forum.
                                I'm only an hour from Albany, so if I was getting a letter it would've been here by now. I am non military and my rank is 18xx. So I am guessing they possibly haven't reached my rank yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11004 users online. 484 members and 10520 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X