Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The photos from the 201st look good! Looks like not many recruits went south this time around. Hope you guys like South Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by jship View Post
      Yeah even when classes went through the next class went by original rank. They didn't change the rank. I'm not complaining they can lower mine more if they want.
      My rank improved by 70, 20 more and ill be a happy guy.

Comment

• What is your rank number?

Comment

• Originally posted by g35driver View Post
          What is your rank number?
          It gets me in the 6k. 96.9XXX here.

Comment

• I just got bumped to the mid 1900's that's without veteran points too.
            2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• Im ranked 4,7xx my spot did not move

Comment

• My rank went up 80 spots. At just above 4,000 I will take all the help I can get!

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                  And if you do somehow make it through by suing, no trooper will ever respect you.
                  no one would know. years ago I appealed a corrections psych, it was over turned, and I worked there for over 5 years. I guess it all depends on why they failed you. I never was told why they initially did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falcgun View Post
                    Yeah I've read through this entire forum and I have never read anywhere about spots going down.

My spot went down a little when the 2008 list was initially active. Not sure why though.

Comment

• Nothing in the mail for me today...sigh

Comment

• I will check after work. I'm hoping that someone receives an invite today! Good luck

Comment

• Got my invite in the mail today!!! See you all in Albany on the 3rd!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy31621 View Post
                            Got my invite in the mail today!!! See you all in Albany on the 3rd!
                            Congrats! What is your rank?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy31621 View Post
                              Got my invite in the mail today!!! See you all in Albany on the 3rd!
                              God bless!! I wish you the best of luck and good fortune on your path.. Keep up the good work!!

Comment

• What was your rank number. Nothing in the mail for me but I've heard they send them out by rank
                                Last edited by g35driver; 07-12-2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10862 users online. 449 members and 10413 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X