Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oy vey. Checking email every hour.

Comment

Last edited by jayarr; 02-11-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• It says not to call. Right now I'm guessing no news is good news. Had another buddy get a DQ letter last week. Just try and relax and not think too much about it.

Comment

• Don't call Albany. Just patiently wait. The word on the street is that notices are going out very soon. Good luck.

Comment

• Anybody else's rank get better? Mine improved 23 spots. Does anybody know if that's from dq's being removed?

Comment

• The system is down right now I will check later. Out of all of my buddies I am the only one that has not gotten a DQ letter. Time will tell. Good luck

Comment

• Mine improved almost 100 spots. I would think it's bc of the supplemental exam, not DQs. Just my guess though.

Comment

• My rank improved as well. I'm up into the mid 1900s from the low 2000s.
                  2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• Mine increased as well 85 spots I believe.. A little odd..

Comment

• Originally posted by KBruc View Post
                      Mine improved almost 100 spots. I would think it's bc of the supplemental exam, not DQs. Just my guess though.
                      Supplemental would only make your rank get worse so I don't know what else it could be.

Comment

• Yeah I've read through this entire forum and I have never read anywhere about spots going down.
                        2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• Mine increased, by 2 haha.

Comment

• Yeah even when classes went through the next class went by original rank. They didn't change the rank. I'm not complaining they can lower mine more if they want.

Comment

• I thought we would have heard from the recruiters by now. One of the recruiters at the medical said that she emails the candidates before the invites arrive to let them know when the family orientation is and that we would probably find out that way that we made it before the letters came.

Comment

• I've never heard of the family orientation being scheduled prior to receiving your hiring packet. You will all start receiving your letters according to your rank. We were told that they would be going out anytime. Some of you won't get them until just before the start of the academy. Happens every time as they attempt to utilize every slot. You would be surprised at the people who decline appointments. All I can say is be prepared. It's a career like no other. Be patient a little longer...it will be worth it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7913 users online. 347 members and 7566 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X