• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    Should be 2020. Every 4 years.

• Upstate__518
    replied
    Does anyone know when the next exam is? is it 2020 or 2021?

Leave a comment:

• Tn4991
    replied
    I was told in March that the summer academy was mostly filled and they were filling winter 20. Troop D recruiter told me this.

Leave a comment:

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    Try to get the biggest shirt at processing when they fit you. And they won’t give you much time to get it removed - many people have them cut off to meet the deadline.

• jf04076p
    replied
    Does anyone know under what budget line recruitment/academy funds are grouped under? I am asking because the recommended FY 20 budget shows a reduction of 49 Million dollars for state operations with the majority coming out of patrol. Just wondering if that is impacting the alleged Winter 2020 academy.

Leave a comment:

• Recruit89
    commented on 's reply
    Does anyone have any idea if Winter 2020 means January/ February 2020 or are they saying November/December 2020?

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    I had to defer the last round of processing for a conflict with papd. I haven't received anything yet so maybe I'll have to call them in the morning

• Ohkeo
    replied
    I just got it today, a few of my freinds got it too

Leave a comment:

• boconnor
    commented on 's reply
    When did you get the packet?

• Ohkeo
    replied
    I Start Processing May 4th & 5th.

i have a tattoo that shows slightly depending on how I stand.
    my local recruiter (out of Batavia).. said he doesn’t think it’d be an issue.. and showed me how to stand and let the shirt fall a certain way..

if it is is an issue, do they give me time to get it removed? And be reconsidered later.

Leave a comment:

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I'm thinking, otherwise the Sept. processing would have largely been a waste of money since we all would have to go through some point of it again as an update... All i ever hear is there's a shortage, many are going to retire and more bodies are needed on patrol.

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe the letter for May processing was worded for us alone. If there is a summer academy there’s no way any of us would be fully investigated before then.

• Oneida44
    commented on 's reply
    Dlec241125 I think the May processing weekend is specifically for the winter 2020 academy and then maybe a few spots in the upcoming 209th academy. There's no way they can keep us all in limbo without having to send us all through processing again and having to update our backgrounds unless the budget is extremely tight. The troopers I know have continuously said there will be an academy in the summer at some point, but who knows fingers crossed

• Dlec241125
    commented on 's reply
    What about the guys who processed in September that are waiting for the medical invites. Are we just going to be in limbo till 2020.

• dutchessNY89
    replied
    I'm not on here much anymore but I'd anyone needs advice message me. I'll try to answer questions both privately and publicly on these forums.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6080 users online. 247 members and 5833 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X