Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure this has been answered countless time before, but I really don't want to search back X-amount of pages, but I just took the most recent test in October, score of 99. Any idea how long of a wait before I hear anything? Thank you.
    NYPD Exam 3309

APD: 07/14
    Medical: 01/15
    Written Psych: 01/15
    Oral Psych: 02/15 Passed
    BI: 03/15
    JST: 04/15 3:00 Passed
    Mini Medical: 06/15

Comment

• Whats up all?? I've been following this forum for a while.. I wish all the potential candidates an immense amount of luck on their journey to joining the next class.. I'm patiently waiting for my opportunity while training my tail off everyday (2 sessions).. I'm here to ask a few questions as i have not been able to find the answers through previous posts... im also aware that a lot of things change over time.. So im just curious and i hope this isnt a problem.. i am currently ranked 37** on the list.. Does anyone know from a credible source if there are going to legit put in at least 175 candidates or could it go lower?? (Hope Not lol)... My second question is about the academy and the physical training.. Do the candidates run a 5k everyday as part of PT?? I ask this because i have a few friends that have went into the academies for njdoc and local PDs this year that say the instructors had them run every other day... also What is a typical workout like?? Is it similar in style to crossfit workouts or would you compare it to insanity??. My third question for the PAT do they tell you what is considered a good rep or a bad rep in regards to push-ups and sit-ups? I ask this because NJSP where I live doesn't do so as I was told by friends who took there PAT.. The Push-ups and the mile and a half run I'm not to worried about as I exceed the requirements widely.. I'm just not to sure on sit-ups and I don't want to screw myself out.. Lastly what has anyone done to prepare for the longevity of the academy??... Any information and advice is greatly appreciated.. Thank you all for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.. God bless

Comment

• Originally posted by naps89 View Post
        I'm sure this has been answered countless time before, but I really don't want to search back X-amount of pages, but I just took the most recent test in October, score of 99. Any idea how long of a wait before I hear anything? Thank you.
        What is your rank?
        2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• How far down the previous list did the Troopers go (what list #). I got a 95.XX and am list number 12,xxx (which is driving me crazy) so i'm just trying to put the feelers out there.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many candidates were at the medical on Saturday?

Comment

• Scheduled Academy report date is 8/3/14, which is a Sunday evening.
              Last edited by Contributor101623; 07-01-2014, 10:02 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• I believe into 8ks but this test was different and the scores are more compact. If u got a 95 on the last test ur rank would have been sub 1700 but 95 on this test obviously got I in the 12ks. Not sure if the test was easier, had more competitive candidates or more people using military points. Other forum members prob know more than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
                  Scheduled Academy report date is 8/3/14, which is a Sunday evening.
                  Thanks! Now we just need to find out when those letters are getting sent out! If anyone hears some credible info, please share.

Comment

• At what point do they do height, weight, and body fat measurements? I can't seem to find those requirements on the NYSP website any longer either.

Comment

• I thought they did all of that during PAT processing weekend?? That's what I thought I saw on the website last time I checked..

Comment

• Where on the website does it say that and where are the requirements? They didn't do that during the PAT processing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firsttlast View Post
                          At what point do they do height, weight, and body fat measurements? I can't seem to find those requirements on the NYSP website any longer either.
                          They don't do that anymore.

Comment

• RIP Trooper Williams, I wish she sought some help for any trouble she was having.
                            Last edited by Striker Eureka; 07-01-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• R.I.P. My thoughts are with her family.

Comment

• 10characters
                                Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8364 users online. 429 members and 7935 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X