Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any guys are lodging for the night, Travelodge on Wolf Road is pretty cheap and you get free breakfast, WI-FI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave328 View Post
      Vista - I am not quite sure what it may have been. Don't believe it could've been pysch, as I met with the doctor and 2 days later, got the call from my BI. But I did call up member hiring Tuesday morning and she said I can ask for an oral interview to review my disqualification. So that's what I did, typed up and mailed out my letter yesterday morning. Hopefully they'll review it soon and send me a date to head up.
      Do your self a favor & call Rob Kronenberg at 631-234-4434. He knows these processes extremely well. Usually doesnt charge for phone consultation.
      Problems with a psych exam?
      Have an upcoming
      PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
      you make up your mind.
      WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
      http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Originally posted by UpNorth3816 View Post
        23,000???? I wouldn't hold your breath.
        LoL yea i scored like an. 88.8
        Problems with a psych exam?
        Have an upcoming
        PSYCHOLOGICAL EXAM that you NEED to PREPARE for?

If your Disqualified, Pressured too withdraw, Recieved a Proposed DQ or want to talk about the appeal process- check these guys out. Doesnt hurt too call them- free, detailed telepone consultation before
        you make up your mind.
        WWW.LAWENFORCEMENTPEPTALK.COM

Attorney Rob Kronenberg WWW.RKRONENBERGLAW.COM

Appeal Psychologist: Mark Lerner
        http://www.crisisdoctors.com/Site/Dr._Mark_Lerner.html

Comment

• Hey guys, I just wanted to see if there was anyone processing in this first 2000 who is not a veteran or active in the military. I suspect that a big percentage of this proccessing group is either a vet or military personnel.

Comment

Last edited by jayarr; 02-11-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Vista View Post
                LoL yea i scored like an. 88.8
                I scored 96.99xxx, and I am not holding my breath either.

Comment

• Found a good deal at Hilton Garden Inn across the street from academy with military rate.

Comment

• Hey jship I found a nice deal with my apartment in downtown Albany see y'all in the AM. 7:30 it is for me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat54 View Post
                      Hey guys, I just wanted to see if there was anyone processing in this first 2000 who is not a veteran or active in the military. I suspect that a big percentage of this proccessing group is either a vet or military personnel.
                      probably a small minority, the 5 points gives them a huge advantage.

Comment

• Well that wasn't very painful besides the huge headache I had. Did anyone see if there were people who didn't pass?

Comment

• Yeah, I was in and out. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Medical was pretty quick today, but i'm a little confused because everyone i seen leave the medical exam had a pink piece of paper in their hand, however i never received anything when i left. Can anyone clarify what this means?

Comment

• It was just a paper saying don't quit your job or take this as an offer of appointment. They had them at the exit interview desk

Comment

• And the wait begins again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10230 users online. 450 members and 9780 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X