Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep I will be at medical @730. Pulled 4 ticks off so far. I called member hiring yesterday after I read about the dq. I was concerned since I can't check my mail and she said I was still good to go so that was a relief. For pm's you need to go to settingstore and turn them on I can give you more info

Comment

• Hello to all, anyone have an idea as to when a rank in 1600's would likely be to start processing for the next academy ? And if theres a good shot that rank would be in for next academy if all goes well

Comment

• If your rank is 1600, you should have processed already. They invited the first 2000 to the PAT in April.

Comment

• You should have already been processed. My rank is in the 1800's and i have already received my medical invite for June 28th.

Comment

• Originally posted by hargr191 View Post
            You should have already been processed. My rank is in the 1800's and i have already received my medical invite for June 28th.
            I had to defer due to deployment but was wondering about up until what rank will go into this academy ?

Comment

• When will the next processing begin? For next academy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hargr191 View Post
                You should have already been processed. My rank is in the 1800's and i have already received my medical invite for June 28th.
                Does that mean u will be in this upcoming academy??

Comment

• Originally posted by sshortstop32425 View Post
                  Too bad this forum can't detect when someone is going to post something useless in a feeble attempt to be funny. If it did people who were seeking help or information wouldn't have to weed through all the bull**** to find an answer.
                  holy crap you are a baby.

Comment

• Would you like me to break down the whole academy for you? If you think that post was in poor taste you haven't read far back enough. The guys out of my class and more recent troopers have provided tons of information for you guys to use, way more than we got going into the academy. You guys are ridiculous

Comment

• I'll give you the answers to the tests while we're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                        So the next class is set to begin in April. In the past, I've posted some informational items that may answer some questions, and ease the way into academy life. Below is a partial list of suggestions.

If you know an incumbent Trooper, you may want to review this list with him/her. If not, you can PM me.

1) Be punctual. Don't be late for anything. If they say you have to be there by 5:00pm, they don't mean 5:02pm.
                        5:02 pm is late.

2) You stay very busy at the academy, especially the first few weeks. It's a very full day. You will need to keep your energy levels up. So bring some snacks to munch on throughout the day. But bring healthy snacks, granola bars, fresh fuit, etc. It's all about team work, so bring some to share with your quadmates too.

3) The last thing you want to do is to get caught speeding on your way to the academy. If you have a radar detector, use it. Borrow one if you can.

4) The academy is about 6 months long. You are going to want to make yourself comfortable in the dorms. So plan on bringing some small (emphasize small) kitchen appliances, such as a dorm size refrigerator and microwave oven. You don't want two frig's and no mircrowave, so save this step for at least week two, so you can cooridnate with your quadmates. I understand K cups are available in the canteen now, for you coffee drinkers.

5) Wall decorations are acceptable, but keep it clean. Sports posters are OK, but no swimsuit models. I'll bet Eli Manning is popular right now, with the NY Giants having won the Super Bowl.

6) When moving your stuff into the dorms, there is a flat bed cart you can use for the heavy stuff. There is just one available, so don't hog it. If you need it, just ask the First Sergeant for it. There is also a shopping cart, but it has a squeeky wheel, so it's not used much.
                        On a serious note, this is the post that helped me the most before I went into the academy.

Comment

• #4, 5, and 6 are a must.
                          for ATOs.

Comment

• Does anyone happen to have the number to member hiring and care to share? Would love to get some sort of insight as to what may have gone wrong and resulted in a dq

Comment

• Hopefully we can still get SDT to throw some posts up here....Retirement should provide some idle time.

Comment

• Originally posted by cicirello2969 View Post
                                Hopefully we can still get SDT to throw some posts up here....Retirement should provide some idle time.
                                so good lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4787 users online. 216 members and 4571 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X