Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the medical invite. Ranked 12**. Does this mean I passed the psych/poly/background?

Comment

• Originally posted by Senecan View Post
      Got the medical invite. Ranked 12**. Does this mean I passed the psych/poly/background?
      Not necessarily. I processed with a guy that got DQed after the medical. Never found out what the reason was either.

Comment

• agree with Jaguarshark not all of the backgrounds are complete so its possible that someone could get Dq'd after the medical hopefully not any of us of course. My letter still isn't here but I'm in PA so maybe another day. Congrats to those who have received theirs already. Hopefully tomorrow mine will be here.

Comment

• Received my letter in the mail yesterday! When I called to confirm attendance, the woman on the phone had to make sure all of my required documents were in that needed to be. When I asked what would be missing, she said theres a list of people who have things missing. Not sure what that would be, but I'm glad I'm not on the list! See you all up there.

Comment

• they asked me a few days ago for some more information from my medical records so that could be some of the things that people are missing but when I called today to confirm they said I was good to go as well. Does anyone else have to be there at 0730?

Comment

• 0930 here. I called to confirm the appointment and they needed medical documents as well, but she said I was good to go up to this point.

Comment

• I have to be there for 830.

Comment

• 800 for me. So why would anyone's backgrounds not be done yet? i assumed they would all be approved already for the people that have completed everything.

Comment

• I'm at 830 as well. Looks like a lot of ppl are going to be at medical.

Comment

• Notice that it says some people may still have a pending background, not everyone.

Comment

• So how do we know if we are the someone's with pending backgrounds lol

Comment

• I am scheduled at 7am. I'd rather be earlier than later. Might be a female thing, as it was the Saturday of process weekend.

Comment

• I bet or background investigators know but I wouldn't ask lol

Comment

• Hey y'all. I was told by member hiring (yesterday) that the academy start date has been set for August 4th. Obviously that mean we will be reporting on August 3rd. Jship which guard unit are you with? I am also mid 300s and a NG. If you know how to send personal messages, shoot me one. Lol because I don't know how -_-

Comment

• Also, I can't imagine we will have to do any sort of physical activity (push-ups, sit-ups) seeing that the medical letter told us to wear business casual clothing and doesn't mention anything about wearing or bringing PT clothing. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11467 users online. 399 members and 11068 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X