Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by g35driver View Post
    Also jship they told you that you are being invited? Congrats if so man
    Yes because I am in the National Guard I told her I was going to be gone for 2 weeks and wanted to be sure that I received the letter she looked up my name and said yep and we are sending them out tomorrow ( this conversation occurred Thursday) She told me that medical was on 28th during this convo as well. I hate that this forum is blocked at my work I have been searching for all of you on other forums I even wrote a thread looking for all of you and no one replied. then I try out Officer and here you all are.

Comment

• Congrats man. Hoping I will be getting an invite.

Comment

• Lucky you! Congrats. Nothing was in the mailbox today. I hope tomorrow is the day.
        Last edited by nik_1248; 06-10-2014, 12:02 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• Nik your mailman has come already? mine must take her time. I just checked and no mail not even bills yet. oh and driver thanks for the congrats. I guess we are going to have to do push ups and situps at the medical as well but not the run is this what you have heard? also someone mentioned the class will start in august has anyone found out the date or heard from any insiders when the date will be?

Comment

• Yes my mailman comes around 1030am . That could be the reason I don't receive it today. On May 21st, the recruiter told me that she was unaware of an actual start date for the academy but has been hearing the beginning of August.

Comment

• nik and driver what is your ranks if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• I'm in the 700s so I'm not sure if I will get an invite or not. I would love to know as I am also processing with state park police. I don't want to have to keep going up to Albany for them if I don't really need to lol

Comment

• I am right around 1000

Comment

• If the 1-10 ratio is correct you should be OK at 700 I wouldn't worry about it especially if the 219 I heard is correct

Comment

• Does anyone know if you would have heard anything by now if you were DQed

Comment

• I haven't heard of anything about those letters. From past forums that I read, it seems that those letters go out around the same time.

Comment

• Alright sounds good. Good luck

Comment

• My investigator gave me a call today asking me a couple questions about my military service. I hope this is a good sign that I am not dq'd for any reason.

Comment

• I am also waiting for the final medical letter. I am ranked 1644 likely due to no vet preference. I hope I make the class!

Comment

• I'm sure we will all did out soon. Waiting sucks but it's the name of the game

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10789 users online. 368 members and 10421 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X