300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
    Thats kinda what I gathered. Any rumors as to whether it will be good or bad for the rank and file?
    I would expect 3 zeros. And a 5 year contract makes sense at this point.

After that, I have no idea. Most people want to avoid furlough days.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Furlough days sound bad....

Comment

• Any new information? How many academies will be held for nys troopers? Any time frame on the next processing? I am ranked 43xx can I expect to get a shot? I am currently in the interview process for city police however I would prefer nysp.

Comment

• Originally posted by riversadam0 View Post
          Any new information? How many academies will be held for nys troopers? Any time frame on the next processing? I am ranked 43xx can I expect to get a shot? I am currently in the interview process for city police however I would prefer nysp.
          There is only a medium sized class that is planned to start in the summer. Nothing else is specifically budget for afterwards. Another class could still be funded separately, but it has not been decided yet.

Comment

• Does anyone know when and how you find out whether the psychological evaluation went well? How are you notified about the next step (polygraph)?

I went to sign out and they asked whether or not the doctor gave me a packet of papers and I said no and they said "you're all set then, have a good day, good luck."

Comment

• I would like to pm someone about the psych evalv if they took it already. Reply here if I can pm you. Thanks!
              2013 NYSP exam- 20XX 98.9%

Comment

• I made it through the psychological interview, however I haven't heard anything since then (It's been 9 days). I found the next step is the background investigator calling; do they go up the list for this? I'm number 12**, so is it possible they won't call me for the background because they already have enough for an academy? Or is it possible I washed out because of the psych?

Comment

• I may be wrong, so please correct me if I am. You won't hear anything specifically about psych, unless you have been disqualified. You would hear nothing about psych and "randomly" get a call from a BI, if you are good to go from psych.
                  Obligatory test records

NYSP 90-21xxx
                  Tonawanda Police
                  Erie County Sheriff
                  Erie County Police

Comment

• i received a 97.x and ranked 4,7xx which sucks that i will miss the next cutoff as well so i have a long wait to go! but patience is a virtue i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                      March 31 will make 3 years without a contract. Everyone hears rumors, but nobody knows. I wouldnt be surprized if something happens as soon as the state budget passes. It's due April 1, but is often late.
                      My question is the schedule? 12, 10, 8 hour shifts?
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                        My question is the schedule? 12, 10, 8 hour shifts?
                        Checkout the website, it's on there. Everything I heard indicates that they stick to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe_dort View Post
                          Checkout the website, it's on there. Everything I heard indicates that they stick to that.
                          He's referring to the eventual NYSP contract.

Anything but keeping the 12hr shift will really hurt my home life.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                            He's referring to the eventual NYSP contract.

Anything but keeping the 12hr shift will really hurt my home life.
                            4 on (10 hrs) / 4 off does look appealing...

Comment

• Any word on a start date for this summer's academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                                4 on (10 hrs) / 4 off does look appealing...
                                Especially if it does away with flex time???
                                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9529 users online. 482 members and 9047 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X