300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
    Did anyone go to the orientation meetings available today (and tommorow) that explain the processing weekend? Any good info to pass along for those of us out of state and unable to make it?
    My orientations are tomorrow night and Wednesday night...I will deff pass along any info i get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plinton876 View Post
      My orientations are tomorrow night and Wednesday night...I will deff pass along any info i get.
      Thanks Id appreciate it. It would be a long flight from Colorado for just an orientation..

Comment

• I have good news for some of you, especially for those on the Sergeant's list, but for those on the hiring list too. There will be one more vacency to fill in the NYSP soon.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
          I have good news for some of you, especially for those on the Sergeant's list, but for those on the hiring list too. There will be one more vacency to fill in the NYSP soon.
          Congrats.

Comment

I have good news for some of you, especially for those on the Sergeant's list, but for those on the hiring list too. There will be one more vacency to fill in the NYSP soon.
            You finally retiring? Pray tell, any more "old timers" leaving as well?

Comment

• Anyone go to the orientation and care to share?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
                Congrats.
                Thanks. I have a few more weeks, but soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                  You finally retiring? Pray tell, any more "old timers" leaving as well?
                  At least one of my Academy classmates.

Comment

• Anyone nypd looking to switch to nysp? Or know anyone that is ?? Trying to see what the better job is and compare the quality of life ??

Comment

• Anyone know when the NYSP are going to get a new contract? I am under the impression they have been out of contract since 2010-2011..?

Comment

• March 31 will make 3 years without a contract. Everyone hears rumors, but nobody knows. I wouldnt be surprized if something happens as soon as the state budget passes. It's due April 1, but is often late.

Comment

March 31 will make 3 years without a contract. Everyone hears rumors, but nobody knows. I wouldnt be surprized if something happens as soon as the state budget passes. It's due April 1, but is often late.
                          Thats kinda what I gathered. Any rumors as to whether it will be good or bad for the rank and file?

Comment

• To anyone who attended orientation: Did you wear a suit? Or did you wear slacks and a dress shirt?

Comment

• Absolutely wear a suit, nothing less. NYSP will set a standard, you want to be above that standard. Wear a suit not a shirt and slacks. You will be in the majority if you wear a suit. Unless they tell u to wear exercise attire, wear a suit. Always even when meeting with a background investigator to drop something off, wear a suit. You are auditioning for a 20 year career, look as professional as you can.

Comment

• Define good, define bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14504 users online. 455 members and 14049 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X