Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .................................................. ..
    Last edited by KenCarson; 03-10-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• I'm new to this forum and i'm not law enforcement, but from I have read and what my nytrooper recruiter has told me is going to consist ofuring candidate processing weekend, candidates will participate in a series of testing and review phases that may include, but are not limited to: college transcript review; physical ability test; vision test; hearing test; fingerprinting; and document review (background questionnaire, driver's license, birth certificate, military records, etc.). Medical is not until about a month prior to academy class.

Comment

• Hello to everyone, been reading this forum for a while now, processing for trooper this april scored a 103 ranked in the 3xx. Any advise would help, im currently Army looking forward to the opportunity of being in NY Trooper. Have tough road ahead but it's been a life dream. I join the military so I can have something to show for myself when competing with thousands of you guys. But good luck to everyone and i hope I can meet some of you guys. Good Day

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Hello to everyone, been reading this forum for a while now, processing for trooper this april scored a 103 ranked in the 3xx. Any advise would help, im currently Army looking forward to the opportunity of being in NY Trooper. Have tough road ahead but it's been a life dream. I join the military so I can have something to show for myself when competing with thousands of you guys. But good luck to everyone and i hope I can meet some of you guys. Good Day
          Hey man, im Army too. list 5XX..ill definitely see you in april.

Comment

• Who got letter to go to Albany , I'm waiting for mine. What does the letter say to bring ? I got a 99.8 list 1xxx
            EXAM: 1320
            List:1***
            APD-5:4/2013 done
            Medical: 10/2013 done
            Written Psych:10/2013 done
            Oral Psych:10/2013 done
            Social media:10/2013 done
            Met with BI: 03/2014 done
            Jst: 04/2014 done
            Mini-Med: 06/2014 done

Got the call : 9:45am july 5th 2014 !!

Comment

• I got a 97.. I guess I wont have a chance of getting hired?

Comment

• nets fan you never know keep faith, a lot of people might be deferring because they still have active duty service so keep your hopes .. you just never know!

Comment

• ……………….netsfan perfect example is me I have to defer tip next class i won't be out until end of this year so i have to defer until next processing, I believe is going to be a lot of us and some might defer for longer than that..
                  Last edited by [email protected]; 03-10-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    ……………….netsfan perfect example is me I have to defer tip next class i won't be out until end of this year so i have to defer until next processing, I believe is going to be a lot of us and some might defer for longer than that..
                    Good luck man, I was going to join the military than I had a kid..
                    lol

Comment

• Got my packet see you guys/ gals April 5 and 6th
                      EXAM: 1320
                      List:1***
                      APD-5:4/2013 done
                      Medical: 10/2013 done
                      Written Psych:10/2013 done
                      Oral Psych:10/2013 done
                      Social media:10/2013 done
                      Met with BI: 03/2014 done
                      Jst: 04/2014 done
                      Mini-Med: 06/2014 done

Got the call : 9:45am july 5th 2014 !!

Comment

• See you guys Apr 5 & 6.....should be an interesting process....2000 candidates...Anyone have any idea on how many they are looking to hire? Veteran here, excited...6 months of Academy though is a little extreme.

Comment

• See you all in April! Good luck! Hope we all get through.

Comment

• Originally posted by XNavyVET27 View Post
                            See you guys Apr 5 & 6.....should be an interesting process....2000 candidates...Anyone have any idea on how many they are looking to hire? Veteran here, excited...6 months of Academy though is a little extreme.
                            Extreme???? Not from where I'm standing!

Comment

• Being that I scored just outside of the top 2000, it looks like I'm going to just miss this first call for processing. Gotta look on the bright side though...it gives me more time to get in better shape!! Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by krower89 View Post
                                Being that I scored just outside of the top 2000, it looks like I'm going to just miss this first call for processing. Gotta look on the bright side though...it gives me more time to get in better shape!! Good luck to everyone.
                                What score did you get? if you dont mind me asking. I am also getting in shape good thing I started in January

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8799 users online. 381 members and 8418 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X