300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRIZZO View Post
    Only 12,000k will be taken from this list. From a trooper I spoke to. So who knows plus they have a lot more to choose from so they can be very picky on everything think about it.
    Unless this Trooper was Joseph D'Amico I wouldn't hold him to it. Troopers have little knowledge of the hiring projections unless they have high administrative duties and even at that its state wide decisions made by people who aren't in purple and gray.

Comment

• Originally posted by UggyPreston View Post
      Unless this Trooper was Joseph D'Amico I wouldn't hold him to it. Troopers have little knowledge of the hiring projections unless they have high administrative duties and even at that its state wide decisions made by people who aren't in purple and gray.
      Agreed. Nobody knows how many people will fail out of the process or how large the academy's will be or even how the economy will be. The economy had a huge impact on the hiring from the last test. By the way each list only last 4 years. It's not random on how long they keep a list. They just extended the last list because of the hiring freeze. Since they are coming off a hiring freeze and the economy is getting better, plus i have read that they are looking to increase their numbers, I would expect them to go pretty deep into the list. I don't know if they will reach 17k tho which is what i need haha.

Comment

• Just recive email that processing packet is being sent out next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
          Just recive email that processing packet is being sent out next week
          That's great!! Hopefully I'll be receiving that email soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
            Just recive email that processing packet is being sent out next week
            What was your list # and score?

Comment

• A little over 500, I scored 102

Comment

• List number 13XX, haven't received an email yet.

Comment

• 9XX no email yet either.

Comment

• I wonder if there is any way to get a rain check on the first round of processing. I am in the first 2000, however I will be on my honeymoon during that weekend. Oh well, What's meant to be will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
                      I wonder if there is any way to get a rain check on the first round of processing. I am in the first 2000, however I will be on my honeymoon during that weekend. Oh well, What's meant to be will be.
                      Dont stress about the email. Its from your local recruiters (not hq) just for orientation for the processing weekend. And it mentions if you dont get your ppwk by the 14th of march call member hiring.

Comment

• Question on the tattoo policy - sorry if this is a repeat...
                        Does anyone know if tattoos need to be completely removed prior to the academy? I have some time since I am 10xxx but was curious

Comment

• Originally posted by AliRose View Post
                          Question on the tattoo policy - sorry if this is a repeat...
                          Does anyone know if tattoos need to be completely removed prior to the academy? I have some time since I am 10xxx but was curious
                          As posted before by others, that all depends. Can they be aeen when wearing a short sleeve shirt or shorts? That's your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by AliRose View Post
                            Question on the tattoo policy - sorry if this is a repeat...
                            i actually emailed a recruiter regarding this.
                            Here was the response:

"Tattoos are NOT an automatic disqualification. You would have to show medical documentation to prove you are receiving removal treatments to continue on with our hiring process. We would have to inspect the tattoo after a few treatments and prior to going in to an academy class.

Take Care-"

I hope this answers questions for a lot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by KenCarson View Post
                              i actually emailed a recruiter regarding this.
                              Here was the response:

"Tattoos are NOT an automatic disqualification. You would have to show medical documentation to prove you are receiving removal treatments to continue on with our hiring process. We would have to inspect the tattoo after a few treatments and prior to going in to an academy class.

Take Care-"

I hope this answers questions for a lot of people.
                              Did you specify any tattoo or only visible tattoos? (Or didn't specify?
                              Last edited by e82///m; 03-01-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Yes, we were specifically talking about tattoos that are visible in a Troopers summer uniform.(short sleeve)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12434 users online. 413 members and 12021 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X