300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimDegreee View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble login and receiving the exam score. All my information is correct but a system error box keeps popping up
    No problem here, you sure you're imputing the right information?

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble login and receiving the exam score. All my information is correct but a system error box keeps popping up
      Had that problem when I missed a / in my birthday separating the day and month.

Comment

• A different topic than what scores everybody got. Are there any MOS that can comment on the work/family balance? The schedule on the Recruit website seems pretty nice, but does it always work out that way (60/24 work weeks)? Also what is the schedule like for a Sgt./Lt and BCI? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
          Had that problem when I missed a / in my birthday separating the day and month.
          Yes i quadruple checked and when i purposelessly put in wrong information a different box comes up saying cannot retrieve with information. Going to call recruitment office tomorrow

Comment

Yes i quadruple checked and when i purposelessly put in wrong information a different box comes up saying cannot retrieve with information. Going to call recruitment office tomorrow
            Bummer. Good luck

Comment

• When doing the Physical Performance Test/JST do they look more favorably to the recruits that perform at a higher level than just passing the bare min?

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                When doing the Physical Performance Test/JST do they look more favorably to the recruits that perform at a higher level than just passing the bare min?
                When I took it last time they advised us to only do a few more push-ups and sit-ups than were required this way we didn't burn out for the run. Your partner counts for you. My instructors were not there to fail us and were very supportive. They understood we were nervous and did their best to relax us.

Comment

• Hey everyone,
                  I can't help but notice how discouraged everyone seems to be about their ranking or score, and honestly I felt the same way once I saw mine. However, you must take into consideration just how many people had their veteran's points added to their exam. Realistically, the first few academy classes are going to always have the majority of the veterans within them. On the good side, YOU ARE ON THE LIST. It may take a few years, but there will come a time where you get called to be processed. As many others have said earlier, they easily go through 10k for processing within the first 1.5-2 years. In speculation, I wouldn't be surprised if they surpass the 15k mark for this exam for processing. Keep your hopes up, there will be people who dont pass the PAT, won't make it through the BI or polygraph, etc. Also many veterans are still on active duty and will be forced to defer. Your rank number WILL DECREASE as time goes by due to these factors. That's why it is vital for everyone to stay in shape and to stay out of trouble. NO MOVING TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS!!!

Best of luck to all of you, and hope to see you soon.

Comment

• I have a few traffic violations like not stopping at stop sign. Illegal turn etc. But that's because I'm a NYC yellow cab driver so it's hard to follow every single rule for almost 70 hours a week. Will they be harsh on that or will they make an exception u think ?

Comment

• Got an 89.xx and have a rank upwards of 22,xxx. Completely forgot to add in my vet points, but that's my fault. Just have to be patient now. Hopefully they reach my rank. Better luck next time if not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egnite View Post
                        I have a few traffic violations like not stopping at stop sign. Illegal turn etc. But that's because I'm a NYC yellow cab driver so it's hard to follow every single rule for almost 70 hours a week. Will they be harsh on that or will they make an exception u think ?
                        That's hard to say. Logically most people would see that you're a cab driver and understand, but I can't say how a trooper would look at it. The only real bad thing about that is that it just gives them another reason to knock you off. However if you have no criminal history, and you have a good background then I don't think it should be too much of an issue. Just be honest and sincere when they dive into those violations, and be sure to respectfully explain that you are a cab driver within the city.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo84 View Post
                          That's hard to say. Logically most people would see that you're a cab driver and understand, but I can't say how a trooper would look at it. The only real bad thing about that is that it just gives them another reason to knock you off. However if you have no criminal history, and you have a good background then I don't think it should be too much of an issue. Just be honest and sincere when they dive into those violations, and be sure to respectfully explain that you are a cab driver within the city.
                          Got it. Never got arrested or anythin. No case on me. Plus I'm a volunteer EMT and masters in physical science. Hopefully that'll be enough to let that slide

Comment

• Originally posted by Egnite View Post
                            Got it. Never got arrested or anythin. No case on me. Plus I'm a volunteer EMT and masters in physical science. Hopefully that'll be enough to let that slide
                            How well did you score on the exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                              As I understand it, the format was different. I could be wrong.
                              Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                              How well did you score on the exam?
                              94.xx

Comment

• First time posting...I received a score of 99 on the exam. Still have a list number in the 1ks. List numbers are definitely no where near what they were on the last exam. Now is wait for the next step.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7124 users online. 394 members and 6730 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X