Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for some perspective, on the 2008 test, I scored 93.99 and was ranked in the 1900s. There was obviously a lot more competition for this test.

Comment

• So now if there is a academy coming this summer, things will pick up for a few of us! Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Wow I feel like a moron...I didn't even read my rank correctly...I was so hyped on the 94.59 that I misread the rest...to correct myself I'm ranked 14,089 which sucks even more!

Comment

• Originally posted by JayDog View Post
          Wow I feel like a moron...I didn't even read my rank correctly...I was so hyped on the 94.59 that I misread the rest...to correct myself I'm ranked 14,089 which sucks even more!
          In the same boat brother. Couldn't even eat i was so sick to my stomach. I hope you took your local sheriffs exam back in November. I just hope someday I'll be wearing the grey and purple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
            Just for some perspective, on the 2008 test, I scored 93.99 and was ranked in the 1900s. There was obviously a lot more competition for this test.
            WOW. Yeah i couldn't believe it. Over 20,000 people must of scored in the 90's. That has to be almost 70% of the people that took the exam. I would've never thought i would've been mad about getting a 93 on a civil service test. I just can't believe that ranking is correct.
            Last edited by Natedog36; 02-13-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
              Good luck. I'll be too old by the next exam. Oh well
              Sorry to hear that bud. If it's your dream is to be a state trooper you might want to consider the military. I think you would still be able to take the next test then but obviously that's a huge commitment.

Comment

• I got a 96 and I'm not even feeling confident anymore
                July 14- made the list, did not reach list number.
                January 15- here I come !

Comment

• They reached into the 10ks for processing off the 2008 test and put through 5 academies. Don't be discouraged. A lot of people take the test with bad backgrounds and psych issues. I was shocked to see the people who showed up for processing events with beards, pony tails and casual clothing. A lot of candidates will rule themselves out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natedog36 View Post
                    I was pumped to find out i got 93 but then i looked and I'm ranked in the 17,000's. It just doesn't seem right. Don't they know what a bell curve is? Man if you have veteran points its a huge bonus on this grading scale. It will move you up 5 to 10 thousand spots. I guess it just wasn't meant to be I'll have to try again in another 4 years.

Hey man don't freak out. That's a good score. Only means you'll be call a lil later. For sure within the next year. Head up. People will be sliding off the list like flies (new commitments, new outlook, change of heart, etc.) you'll be fine
                    NYPDExam#: 0140- 03/10
                    Score: 9x.xxx%
                    List #: 4xx
                    All submitted just waiting.

NYSPExam
                    Score: 9x.xxx
                    List #: 2x,xxx

NYS Court Officers 45-784
                    Score: 95.X
                    List #: 10XX

'X' for anonymity

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                      Veteran score eh? Whats the bonus worth, 5 or 10 points? I got a 96+
                      i got it with 5 points extra. Even with 102, I'm listed at # 50*
                      Last edited by Roninjin; 02-13-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Any chance I'll be called at a 94.5? Even though I'm ranked around 15k.

Comment

• Rank 13**. Scored a 99.4. Anybody remember how many people took the exam?

Comment

• I received a 96.64 and ranked in the upper 7,000 range. Like ZeusWords said above, a lot of people will have changed their minds/fail physical/psych etc. thus clearing room for others.

I don't expect to make the first class from this list, but feel better knowing it will come eventually. Don't lose faith, guys! Keep training hard and stay out of trouble!

Best of luck to all who make the first rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDevils View Post
                              Rank 13**. Scored a 99.4. Anybody remember how many people took the exam?
                              Upwards of 35k I believe.

Comment

• 96.11 for me after seeing my list number 95xx I don't have much hope being called...
                                July 14- made the list, did not reach list number.
                                January 15- here I come !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10365 users online. 354 members and 10011 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X