Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think NYSP requirements are low - check out PSP. I was shocked to see the push ups requirement hovering at 13 and the run at just under 18 minutes for 1.5 miles...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitty View Post
      If you think NYSP requirements are low - check out PSP. I was shocked to see the push ups requirement hovering at 13 and the run at just under 18 minutes for 1.5 miles...
      I thought you were kidding, that's real low.

Comment

• Originally posted by e82///m View Post
        Much to my disbelief, I watched several people in CT fail the 50th percentile sit and reach last month....
        NYSP doesn't have that on there physical test. Makes no sense why CT using that in their physical agility test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jams727 View Post
          NYSP doesn't have that on there physical test. Makes no sense why CT using that in their physical agility test.
          Tell that to the only company who runs the CHIP card examinations. I think the whole thingnis silly anywaus because the card expires in 6 months and if that is mid process you have to take the test again!

Comment

• Whats the JST like for NYSP?

Comment

Tell that to the only company who runs the CHIP card examinations. I think the whole thingnis silly anywaus because the card expires in 6 months and if that is mid process you have to take the test again!
              Agree with ya there. It's just another way for CT to make lots money. Same with the CPCA test $95 written test good for 6 months just ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jams727 View Post
                Agree with ya there. It's just another way for CT to make lots money. Same with the CPCA test $95 written test good for 6 months just ridiculous.
                Yep. And why I did not apply anywhere with the written requirement. There are some municipalities that are moving quickly on the process early this year, unfortunately attending a 5pm test on a Monday doesn't exactly fit when you have a full time job and are out of state...

On a more related note looking forward to getting our grades!

Comment

Yep. And why I did not apply anywhere with the written requirement. There are some municipalities that are moving quickly on the process early this year, unfortunately attending a 5pm test on a Monday doesn't exactly fit when you have a full time job and are out of state...

On a more related note looking forward to getting our grades!
                  Agree!!

Comment

• Anyone who got fully processed for the current academy and rank not reached get a letter yet?

Comment

• No nothing yet...I wonder how week 1 is going for those who got in? Gitrdone, hopefully we get some good news for the summer. I guess waiting at this point is not a bad thing. Just stinks not knowing

Comment

• Probably rough...ill hear about it Friday from a friend. The waiting sucks but a hell of a lot better than getting a denial / do not reapply letter. Plus side Is we won't have to deal with snow if we get good news for summer.

Comment

• The nysp can actually prohibit you from re-applying?

Comment

• I don't think its them prohibiting you from applying but they'll notify you that they won't review any current or future applications

Comment

• Well at least the worst part of this testing process is coming to a slow end. Hopefully we hear back by mid February!

Comment

• Originally posted by ublacrosse View Post
                                Well at least the worst part of this testing process is coming to a slow end. Hopefully we hear back by mid February!
                                I am hopeful for early feb

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12984 users online. 479 members and 12505 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X