Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then I guess it's our rank on the exam bc I got 85 on it

Comment

• I bet everybody that was processed in March and September is within 2 points of each other. I'm pretty sure that some people got accepted with 85's. Well hopefully we get good news for the next class. Hopefully we get a definitive answer so we can plan accordingly

Comment

• Originally posted by jrod2692 View Post
        Then I guess it's our rank on the exam bc I got 85 on it
        Were you assigned ranking?

Comment

• Its probably on the incoming letter. I wonder when theyll tell us about using us for the summer academy or not. Maybe that'll be on there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
            Were you assigned ranking?
            I meant the rank from the exam which was 10xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by jrod2692 View Post
              I meant the rank from the exam which was 10xxx
              What was your exam score, that got you the 10k ranking?

Comment

• the rank of 10000 is around the score of 82 and up. I remember at the medical 308 people showed up and they were planning to hire 190-200. I guess we are all on the back end of that list and it remains to be seen what will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by LIRecruit57 View Post
                  the rank of 10000 is around the score of 82 and up. I remember at the medical 308 people showed up and they were planning to hire 190-200. I guess we are all on the back end of that list and it remains to be seen what will happen.
                  With about 20k taking the test in 2013, the rankings are going to be crazy.

Comment

• Results should be coming soon, guys. Does anyone have an idea of how the roughly 200 non-law enforcement related questions will be scored?

Comment

• Originally posted by ublacrosse View Post
                      Results should be coming soon, guys. Does anyone have an idea of how the roughly 200 non-law enforcement related questions will be scored?
                      I'm pretty sure all of the questions are law enforcement related, whether you realize it or not. They don't ask the questions just to see you squirm (I hope).
                      Obligatory test records

NYSP 90-21xxx
                      Tonawanda Police
                      Erie County Sheriff
                      Erie County Police

Comment

• A few of them seemed to be unrelated to law enforcement. I know I aced the analytical section, but I am not sure about the others.

Comment

• I am sure all of you have been training for the PAT as I have been. Just to make sure I am understanding the website correctly or maybe someone knows something I do not; candidates only need to be scoring in the 50th percentile to enter the academy but need to meet the 70th percentile to graduate correct? I'm surprised the 50th percentile is as low as it is.
                          NYSP
                          Oct 19, 2013
                          Score: 96.XX

Comment

• You'd be surprised how many people fail. Majority of failures didn't make it through the sit ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by gitrdone View Post
                              You'd be surprised how many people fail. Majority of failures didn't make it through the sit ups.
                              Much to my disbelief, I watched several people in CT fail the 50th percentile sit and reach last month....

Comment

• Really? I guess those are people who took it to lightly and didn't train. Either too lazy or didn't want the job. Makes more room for those who deserve it and work for it I guess lol
                                NYSP
                                Oct 19, 2013
                                Score: 96.XX

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8885 users online. 475 members and 8410 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X