300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimDegreee View Post
    Does anyone know when grades will be given out?
    got this from the trooper website after logging in...
    If you took the exam, you can expect your grade during the month of February, 2014. Periodically check NYTrooper.com for grade announcement in February.
    PAPD
    Tested: 5/18/13
    Qualified

NYSP
    Tested: 10/13
    List: High 15k

Yonkers PD
    Tested: 11/16/13
    Eligible

PWCPD
    Tested: 2/3/14
    PT: 4/8/14 - Passed
    Poly: May ?

Baltimore City PD
    Test: 4/26/14

Comment

• Originally posted by Be successful View Post
      Hello everyone,
      been out of the loop for a while. I've caught up on the thread and see that people are already receiving letters!!! Are we talking about the letter to go through the next step (physical agility). I obviously haven't received anything but I checked online and this is what I found after i logged in.

If you took the exam in October, 2013, you can expect your grade during the month of February, 2014. Periodically check NYTrooper.com for grade announcement in February.

What letters are people getting? I'm freaking out!
      People who took the test in 2008 and got processed are receiving their letters in the mail. For people who took it in 2013 we have to wait till Feb 2014 to receive our scores.

Comment

• Anyone else get anything in the mail?

Comment

• I still haven't gotten anything in the mail. 2 people in my area got theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by gitrdone View Post
            I still haven't gotten anything in the mail. 2 people in my area got theirs.
            Yeah same here... Patiently waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by MGunther756 View Post
              Yeah same here... Patiently waiting
              Its been exactly 2 weeks now...they said within 2 weeks we'd get notified. . I wonder if this is bad or good

Comment

• Who knows... I'm sure the mail is a little slower since it's Christmas Stay positive until you get it.

Comment

• I'm from Buffalo. I received my rejection letter earlier this week. I'm too old to retake. I would think the longer you wait the better. If the answer is a definite "No," you would know already like me. I'm being optimistic for you guys. Best of luck.

Comment

• I've had at least 10 people ask me today if I heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hckyplyr View Post
                      I'm from Buffalo. I received my rejection letter earlier this week. I'm too old to retake. I would think the longer you wait the better. If the answer is a definite "No," you would know already like me. I'm being optimistic for you guys. Best of luck.
                      Sorry to hear that man. This is my only shot too I'll be 34 next month. I've been on pins and needles. If it's meant to be it will happen. Thanks for the update. Have a great Christmas !

Comment

• Originally posted by Hckyplyr View Post
                        I'm from Buffalo. I received my rejection letter earlier this week. I'm too old to retake. I would think the longer you wait the better. If the answer is a definite "No," you would know already like me. I'm being optimistic for you guys. Best of luck.
                        How old are you friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                          How old are you friend?
                          30......Will be 31 in February. No military background.

Comment

• Still nothing in the mail ...

Comment

• Give it some more time, Member hiring is still receiving mail from either acceptances or declines so there is still time.

Comment

• Originally posted by gitrdone View Post
                                Still nothing in the mail ...
                                Same here. Maybe it will be a Christmas present.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11535 users online. 412 members and 11123 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X