X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received my letter on Saturday!
    FYI I live in the Capital Region.

Comment

• I'm tailgating out by the mailbox, waiting for the mail lady today.

Comment

• man, you guys have me nervous, I haven't gotten anything yet... :/

Comment

• I got my letter today. Good luck to everybody!!!

Comment

• Irondog, LIKA, yes, no, alternate?

Comment

• I'm in and accepted the offer! Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Irondog View Post
                I'm in and accepted the offer! Good luck!
                Congrats man! Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get some good news tomorrow! I'm down state so hopefully the mail is just slower!

Comment

• I received my invitation yesterday! Congratulations and good luck to all.
                  Last edited by NK9Y; 01-18-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Nice work guys. I called Albany yesterday and they said my letter hasn't even been sent out yet. However, I wasn't expecting much. Apparently, don't argue with the BI, even when he accuses you of lying, when you aren't.
                    Do any of you accepted guys have family/friends in law enforcement, or political ties?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                      Our class was extremely lucky, practically unprecedented. At least half of us if not more got our first choice in Troop picks. G Troop was open for the first time in over a decade.

You can see the breakdown here: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...opers/3970823/

Troops B, L, T, and NYC were of course closed as usual.
                      Hey everybody I'm new to this site but have been reading the threads for awhile. I took the Trooper exam this past October and wanted to try and get some information if i could as far as placement. I know it has been asked by numerous other people on here and sorry for beating a dead horse. What I'm trying to find out is the chances of being in Troop A. According to the link from Jaguar there was no mention of Troop A being offered and I'm just wondering why that is. If somebody can let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hckyplyr View Post
                        Nice work guys. I called Albany yesterday and they said my letter hasn't even been sent out yet. However, I wasn't expecting much. Apparently, don't argue with the BI, even when he accuses you of lying, when you aren't.
                        Do any of you accepted guys have family/friends in law enforcement, or political ties?
                        Same boat, just called, nothings been sent yet. Any meaning in that? Are they waiting to see if anyone declines??

Comment

• Where are you from rmichael? I'm from Buffalo

Comment

• Orange county. Middletown

Comment

• Is there any chance they'd place me in troop L if I live in long island?

Comment

• Originally posted by DNY24 View Post
                                Is there any chance they'd place me in troop L if I live in long island?
                                I would not bet on it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4707 users online. 162 members and 4545 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X