Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming a recruit passed all the steps of the process. Is invitation to the academy based solely on ranking or do they also look at individual qualifications? Can people who processed in September get invited over someone who processed in March?

Comment

• Congrats to all the fellow graduates yesterday! (which I am among)

It was a loooong painful 26 weeks but it finally happened.

This thread helped me a ton throughout the hiring process so I'll try to give back as much as I can. Feel free to PM me questions and good luck to all of you hoping to get in!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
        Congrats to all the fellow graduates yesterday! (which I am among)

It was a loooong painful 26 weeks but it finally happened.

This thread helped me a ton throughout the hiring process so I'll try to give back as much as I can. Feel free to PM me questions and good luck to all of you hoping to get in!
        Heard bout this on another forum, congrats!!! Out Of curiosity are they sending any of you guys/gals down state or mostly up?

Comment

• Originally posted by e82///m View Post
          Heard bout this on another forum, congrats!!! Out Of curiosity are they sending any of you guys/gals down state or mostly up?
          Our class was extremely lucky, practically unprecedented. At least half of us if not more got our first choice in Troop picks. G Troop was open for the first time in over a decade.

You can see the breakdown here: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...opers/3970823/

Troops B, L, T, and NYC were of course closed as usual.

Comment

• Congratulations to class 200 and good luck in your Field Training! I am slated to be in 201 and processed through the medical examination. Now I’m waiting for the next big correspondence! During the lulls in processing I have often turned to this forum and found it very helpful, so THANK YOU to all that have contributed.

Comment

• Congratulations to the 200th session. See you on the road!

Comment

• Does anyone know when grades will be given out?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimDegreee View Post
                  Does anyone know when grades will be given out?
                  Word on the street is early Jan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                    Word on the street is early Jan.
                    I hope so but i highly doubt it. State test usually take 5 months or longer before scores go out. I read somewhere that they wanted an academy early June tho so i guess the sooner it's out the quicker they can start the hiring process.

Comment

• Next class starts 1/12/14. No way a class is starting early June. End of July maybe. Processing takes a few months, so for a July class I guess they'd have to start in March/April. I'd guess you'll have grades around then, maybe a little earlier. ..

Comment

• Does anyone know if the final letters for the 1/12/14 academy were sent out yet? I know they said the end of this week, but just wondering if anyone has heard anything further?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hckyplyr View Post
                          Does anyone know if the final letters for the 1/12/14 academy were sent out yet? I know they said the end of this week, but just wondering if anyone has heard anything further?
                          at the medical processing last weekend they said we would find out within 2 weeks, so we should find out by the end of next week

Comment

• Check your mail! I received my invite for the Academy today. Good luck to all! Class 201 here I come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asimko View Post
                              Check your mail! I received my invite for the Academy today. Good luck to all! Class 201 here I come.
                              Congrats I pray I get mine soon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asimko View Post
                                Check your mail! I received my invite for the Academy today. Good luck to all! Class 201 here I come.
                                Congrats man! I wish you luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10543 users online. 390 members and 10153 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X