300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    Are road guys still forced out at the end of the last pay period the year you turn 57?
    I thought it had changed to 60.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacked30 View Post
      My friend who just finished his background said he heard about a final physical occurring on Dec 7th. I'm assuming he was referring to the final medical exam. Do you think they will retest the PAT for those who processed back in March?
      Confirmed. Did anyone else on here get the letter for the final medical?

Comment

• Hello all. I just stumbled across this forum. I am also in the finale stages of processing. Very long process i might add. I went up for processing of PAT, Vison and Tattoo on 9/14, Pysch, drug test and hearing on 9/15, Met with the psyc dr 10/2, polygram 10/29, brackground was completed probably 2 weeks ago Mid November. Just received the Final med exam letter yesturday to go to Albany 12/7. Good luck to those who are still in contention and those who just took the exam in October.

Comment

• Processed back in March 2013

Psychological April 2013

Background and Polygraph July2013

Letter for final Medical Processing on 11/20/2013 for December 7th.*

Good luck to all.*
          Last edited by LIKA; 11-21-2013, 02:45 PM. Reason: Wrong year on dates

Comment

• Originally posted by LIKA View Post
            Processed back in March 2013

Psychological April 2013

Background and Polygraph July2013

Letter for final Medical Processing on 11/20/2013 for December 7th.*

Good luck to all.*
            Originally posted by NYxviii View Post
            Hello all. I just stumbled across this forum. I am also in the finale stages of processing. Very long process i might add. I went up for processing of PAT, Vison and Tattoo on 9/14, Pysch, drug test and hearing on 9/15, Met with the psyc dr 10/2, polygram 10/29, brackground was completed probably 2 weeks ago Mid November. Just received the Final med exam letter yesturday to go to Albany 12/7. Good luck to those who are still in contention and those who just took the exam in October.
            Good luck to the both of you.

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea how many candidates are still eligible for the January class? 500? 200?

Comment

• Thank you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LIKA View Post
                  Thank you!!!
                  Can I ask you what your score was?

Comment

• I think 85. Something

Comment

• I hope everyone's medical went well this weekend, did anyone hear about class size and how many candidates are left still? Someone said they heard 210+- are left, can anyone confirm that? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by rmichael View Post
                        I hope everyone's medical went well this weekend, did anyone hear about class size and how many candidates are left still? Someone said they heard 210+- are left, can anyone confirm that? Thanks!
                        I believe the budget is for 190 new recruits for the January academy class. It did look like it was a lot more than 210 candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by NK9Y View Post
                          I believe the budget is for 190 new recruits for the January academy class. It did look like it was a lot more than 210 candidates.
                          I thought it looked like more than that too, but I wasn't sure if anybody else had heard that or not.

Comment

• I asked one of the troopers. He said there were around 300 this past weekend, with the intention of taking approximately 190. Letters should be sent out later this week. I won't be getting one considering I got into an argument with my PI. Good luck to everyone else though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hckyplyr View Post
                              I asked one of the troopers. He said there were around 300 this past weekend, with the intention of taking approximately 190. Letters should be sent out later this week. I won't be getting one considering I got into an argument with my PI. Good luck to everyone else though.
                              Damn man, what did you guys butt heads about?

Comment

• 300. Damn. Better than 50/50 odds I guess... good luck to you guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12381 users online. 505 members and 11876 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X