Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes sense. I'm just going to hope I scored well and rank high lol, the worst case scenario being not even getting processed. If I have to wait but in the end become a state trooper, I can deal with that.
    NYSP
    Oct 19, 2013
    Score: 96.XX

Comment

• Are road guys still forced out at the end of the last pay period the year you turn 57?
      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Anyone hear anything new about the January 2014 academy based off the 2008 list? I heard from a friend they should be making a decision about invites towards the end of November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
          Are road guys still forced out at the end of the last pay period the year you turn 57?
          Pretty sure the force out age is 55 for State Police, and 63 for any other municipality in NYS, including NYC.

Comment

• What happens if you get hired when you are 31 or over?

Comment

• Jacked 30,

Are you in the process now?

Originally posted by jacked30 View Post
              Anyone hear anything new about the January 2014 academy based off the 2008 list? I heard from a friend they should be making a decision about invites towards the end of November.

Comment

• Yes, I processed back in March and completed my background/poly in August. Just waiting patiently.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacked30 View Post
                  Yes, I processed back in March and completed my background/poly in August. Just waiting patiently.
                  Same here, just patiently waiting. Does anyone know if the January class will be as large as the one in June?

Comment

• Originally posted by NK9Y View Post
                    Same here, just patiently waiting. Does anyone know if the January class will be as large as the one in June?
                    Isn't the last class off the 2008 exam suppose to go in December?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie6017 View Post
                      Hello All,

I processed in March and did my psyche a couple weeks after. I missed the June class but an investigator got in touch with me in late June to start my background investigation. I did the poly and he completed my investigation like 2 weeks ago. He said everything went good and my file was sent to Albany. He said the next thing is to wait to hopefully get a letter for the final medical. Im guessing that wont be till after the September processing. Anyway I was just wondering what the final medical consists of? I know its usually on a weekend in Albany but I was wondering what goes on there?

Thanks
                      I also processed back in March, did the poly and my investigation was completed. I haven't heard anything. Have you?

Comment

• My friend who just finished his background said he heard about a final physical occurring on Dec 7th. I'm assuming he was referring to the final medical exam. Do you think they will retest the PAT for those who processed back in March?

Comment

• Originally posted by jacked30 View Post
                          My friend who just finished his background said he heard about a final physical occurring on Dec 7th. I'm assuming he was referring to the final medical exam. Do you think they will retest the PAT for those who processed back in March?
                          I would presume that they will re-test so I would be prepared for it. What was your friends list number if he just finished his background?
                          Last edited by NK9Y; 11-11-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• I'm not sure what his ranking was but he went through the September processing weekend.

Comment

• When do you think we'll be receiving our scores for the most current exam???

Comment

• The next class is set to enter in January. This will be the last class off the old list. As far as the invites medical invites typically go out about a month prior to the start of the academy so you should be expecting those in the near future. With the grades for the new test you can probably expect those to come out around the start if the year and the June class should be the first off of this list. I hope this covers some peoples questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4322 users online. 192 members and 4130 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X