300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F_S View Post
    Because I had two problems. First my background is not good enough to be a trooper. And the strongest one i had to cut my salary $30000 to $50000 for the next five years until get back to my actual pay, so with this economical crisis and being a father of three it is hard just close my eyes to reality and take a prestigious job like NYST and forget about the needs of my family.
    Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by F_S View Post
      Because I had two problems. First my background is not good enough to be a trooper. And the strongest one i had to cut my salary $30000 to $50000 for the next five years until get back to my actual pay, so with this economical crisis and being a father of three it is hard just close my eyes to reality and take a prestigious job like NYST and forget about the needs of my family.
      What you do have is integrity...that will go a long way. Good luck to you sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by emurray906 View Post
        What you do have is integrity...that will go a long way. Good luck to you sir.
        Thanks!!!!!
        Good luck to all of you!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey guys, is anyone taking the exam at the Harlem Children's Zone Armory on Saturday? I was checking the website and couldn't find anything out about parking? Does anyone know if street parking for 2+ hours will be available?
          NYPD Exam #1309
          List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Parking can be tough. I would train it there, depending on where you live. The last thing you want to be doing is scrambling for parking right before the test.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone testing.
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• I live in PA, so training isn't possible. Is everyone wearing a suit?
                NYPD Exam #1309
                List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
                  I live in PA, so training isn't possible. Is everyone wearing a suit?
                  Some people showed up to my testing site in pajama pants and lacking a pencil. They weren't even yelled at... I would recommend dressing business casual to comfortably take the exam. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
                    I live in PA, so training isn't possible. Is everyone wearing a suit?
                    90% of the people I saw at my testing site were wearing casual clothes, jeans sneakers t-shirt...10% were wearing suits

Comment

• anyone know the test hiring outcomes for the future? http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2338785...te-police-exam

35,000 people taking the exam, few will fail and some wont make the process..... views?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJAM58 View Post
                        anyone know the test hiring outcomes for the future? http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2338785...te-police-exam

35,000 people taking the exam, few will fail and some wont make the process..... views?
                        Do not let the numbers haunt you. It is what it is...but, keep in mind there are a lot of unqualified candidates out there. I am always surprised at how many people fail the physical alone. Keeping out of trouble and staying physically fit are the keys of success during the wait.

Comment

• exam went well, a really good experience haha

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJAM58 View Post
                            exam went well, a really good experience haha
                            Hah yeah. Just don't commit any traffic violations now Lol
                            Last edited by e82///m; 10-21-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by e82///m View Post
                              How'd you like the "how many times in the past year have you committed a traffic violation and not been caught" question? Lol
                              Yeah I hope they are looking for honesty on that one...

Comment

• Originally posted by thevanburenboys View Post
                                Yeah I hope they are looking for honesty on that one...
                                I drove home from that test on the LIE looking at all the vehicles around me and saying to myslef "there is not a single person on here that could answer "Never/ 0 times"". lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4405 users online. 206 members and 4199 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X