Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have an idea on what score is sully good enough to be called is like 80,85,90 anyone have an idea ?
    July 14- made the list, did not reach list number.
    January 15- here I come !

Comment

• Originally posted by jbird25 View Post
      I wish I knew about Newburgh. It really is difficult tracking down which areas are having tests. I have NH State police in December and Baltimore PD this week. I really have nothing else in NY just because it's so hard to find agencies hiring :/
      where you taking baltimore pd test?

Comment

• Baltimore! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by jbird25 View Post
          I wish I knew about Newburgh. It really is difficult tracking down which areas are having tests. I have NH State police in December and Baltimore PD this week. I really have nothing else in NY just because it's so hard to find agencies hiring :/
          If you scored under a 97 I'd say for Newburgh don't expect to hear from them. They're laying off people, and they can't afford a Force. I live in Newburgh, have you ever seen that city.... I'm just taking it out of a miracle.

Comment

• Do you guys know if you had to fill out the boxes after your signature on the answer sheet?

Comment

• Originally posted by batman5050 View Post
              Do you guys know if you had to fill out the boxes after your signature on the answer sheet?
              Can you be more specific? You had to put your name, social, and signature on the answer sheet when done. The officers checked that and your ID when you were done

Comment

• Originally posted by e82///m View Post
                Can you be more specific? You had to put your name, social, and signature on the answer sheet when done. The officers checked that and your ID when you were done
                I did fill out the info on the front of the sheet but when I completed the exam I only signed and dated it, I asked the officer and he stated that if it's not in the instruction don't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by batman5050 View Post
                  I did fill out the info on the front of the sheet but when I completed the exam I only signed and dated it, I asked the officer and he stated that if it's not in the instruction don't do it.
                  I am pretty sure the one who came to my table had us sign, date, and soc if i remember correctly. We did put social on the front of the answer sheet anyways.

Comment

• When I took the test the troopers took a thorough look through all the paperwork I handed in at the end of the examination to make sure everything was there. I don't think that you could have forgot to fill anything out.

By the way, hi everyone! My name is Ed. I am a long time lurker on this site and I feel like it is time I introduced myself.

Other than the NYSP I am currently in the process with NJSP, Sullivan county, Rockland county, NYSPP & currently scheduled to test for Orange County and Newburgh in November. So if anyone needs any info on any of those lists just send me a message.
                    Last edited by emurray906; 10-15-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Any more agency hiring?

Comment

• Check county & city civil service web pages.

Comment

• I decline NYST. I signed the paper yesterday. I feel sad but I have to live my reality

Comment

• Originally posted by F_S View Post
                            I decline NYST. I signed the paper yesterday. I feel sad but I have to live my reality
                            Why did you do so if you don't mind me asking?
                            Also, does our wait for scores start once we finish our exam, or do we have to wait for everyone who took the exam after October 26th?

Comment

• I am pretty sure you will wait for the whole test to be completed for a list to be established.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoliceSeeker View Post
                                Why did you do so if you don't mind
                                Because I had two problems. First my background is not good enough to be a trooper. And the strongest one i had to cut my salary $30000 to $50000 for the next five years until get back to my actual pay, so with this economical crisis and being a father of three it is hard just close my eyes to reality and take a prestigious job like NYST and forget about the needs of my family.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7651 users online. 413 members and 7238 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X