300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cb55 View Post
    I'm from troop A.I got my acceptance pack today! As stated in here we should drive the first few weeks. But after the first few weeks I will be looking for a carpool partner....after all we have the furthest drive.
    Mind posting your rank or close to it.

Comment

• Congrats to the 199 graduates!

Comment

• After the physician looked over my paperwork last Wednesday, I received my letter Saturday afternoon.

Comment

• Congrats to all the graduates, such an exciting time!
          New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

• Have all the letters for the June class been sent out? I had to fax over some additional medical information last Wednesday, but have not heard anything. My fax machine gave me a confirmation that it went through successfully, but I think I'm going to call tomorrow to confirm they did actually receive my fax.

My rank is high into the 6xxx. I believe in the 68xx actually. Do I have still a chance for the June class, or am I more than likely looking at the December class?

Comment

• Originally posted by CabeNYC View Post
              199 this is OUR TIME!!!
              Congrats to the 199th class!!!

Comment

• Received my letter on Tuesday, Rank 49xx. Coming from Long Island, excited and anxious at the same time.

Comment

• Just received a call from member hiring. They said I am in and that my packet should be arriving soon! See you all June 9th

Rank is under 1000

Comment

• Congrats guys, I just applied for the new test in October. Do you think it possible to get a call for the 2014 June academy?
                    NYPD Exam #1309
                    List Rank: 3xx

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPD2246 View Post
                      Congrats guys, I just applied for the new test in October. Do you think it possible to get a call for the 2014 June academy?
                      Anything is possible... but as I stated in a previous post, if you want to get called that quick you will have to score HIGH 90's without a doubt... you're talking about taking a test in October 2013 and going into the June 2014 academy... that would mean you would have to be among the top 1,000-1,500 guys on the list out of 20,000+ guys... Plus, who says there is going to even be an academy in June 2014. Only academies scheduled are June 2013 and December 2013... My advice... take the test and forget about it...

I as many others on here took the test over 5 years ago... Within that time frame I got engaged, married and had a child.... just forget about the test... law enforcement is SO difficult to get into, especially the NYSP and i'm proud to say, I'll be joining these other guys on June 9th... It's an honor... Longest, most rewarding wait of my entire life... I know others will agree.

Anyway, best of luck to you in the process.
                      Last edited by GPF727; 05-30-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone in Troop D received their letters yet? I called Member Hiring and was told that some letters are still needed to be sent. I rank 35XX and I'm very uneasy with this delay. Congrats to all who made it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by bala.boluk View Post
                          Has anyone in Troop D received their letters yet? I called Member Hiring and was told that some letters are still needed to be sent. I rank 35XX and I'm very uneasy with this delay. Congrats to all who made it in.
                          I'm in Troop D... Ranked 55xx... I got my letter on May 22nd.. I'll be in the academy. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Can you go from NYPD to NYSP?

Comment

• Originally posted by bala.boluk View Post
                              Has anyone in Troop D received their letters yet? I called Member Hiring and was told that some letters are still needed to be sent. I rank 35XX and I'm very uneasy with this delay. Congrats to all who made it in.
                              Hang in there. I just got notification today that I am going. My rank is sub 1000 so they are not sending invites out by rank number, as many with a higher number received there invites awhile ago.

Comment

• Good Luck guys!! 199 candidates large class for NYSP. Great career, you all should celebrate ! !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10747 users online. 375 members and 10372 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X