• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on the packing list ?

Comment

• Originally posted by wolo2232 View Post
      What's on the packing list ?
      Yes, can someone please give us some tips. I just want to be prepared in case

Comment

• Im just wondering how far up the list they went for the june academy??

Comment

• They have processed into the 8,000's during the physical agility test in March... Not exactly sure what rank has been reached as far as official employment offers for the June's class...

Comment

• I would also like to know how far they made it. The highest I have seen someone post on here was 60XX. I am 65XX, so it is somewhere between those numbers. Haven't heard anything about a back fill list, but hopefully we will hear soon.

Comment

• Few of my friends are in the 4000's, some of which have already received invitations for June's class, others have not. I am not exactly sure how candidates in the 6000's have gotten letters already if individuals in the 4000's have not been disqualified.

Comment

• Sometimes the DQ letters come after or much later than the acceptance letters

Comment

• Is there an expedited testing process for the NYSP?

Comment

• expedited as in what?

Comment

• Originally posted by jb19421 View Post
                      expedited as in what?
                      Sorry, I should have elaborated on that more. I meant do they have a faster testing process for out of state applicants?

Comment

• deleted post
                        Last edited by cb55; 05-28-2013, 11:43 PM. Reason: wanted to delete post

Comment

• Originally posted by AH3 View Post
                          Anyone from troop A want to car pool
                          I'm from troop A.I got my acceptance pack today! As stated in here we should drive the first few weeks. But after the first few weeks I will be looking for a carpool partner....after all we have the furthest drive.

Comment

• tks, im in the 8000 range hoping to make the dec...still have to see my invest. and complete the poly...my brother did 4pts better on the test and raked 4300s and will be in the june class...

Comment

• Originally posted by braz989 View Post
                              Sorry, I should have elaborated on that more. I meant do they have a faster testing process for out of state applicants?

Negative

Comment

• 199 this is OUR TIME!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9287 users online. 319 members and 8968 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X