300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bh86 View Post
    Anyone know if they send letters to those who don't get in? And by this I mean the SP just didn't get to your rank.
    A recruiter told me that everyone will receive a letter. The letter will say one of the following things:

1. You have been disqualified
    2. You have been invited to the June 9th Academy
    3. You are a backfill for the Academy
    4. You have not been selected for the June 9th Academy but will be considered for the next one.

So, you should get a letter regardless...

Comment

• what's on the packing list??

Comment

• Originally posted by wolo2232 View Post
        what's on the packing list??
        Lots of lube, remember?

Comment

• Yes...lots and lots of lube lol

Comment

• Got letter yesterday in Troop F. Ranked low 4's. Good luck to all who are still waiting.

Comment

• Looks like NYSP is finally doing some hiring. I looked into them a few years back and planned on taking the test next time they offered, but the department I'm at now is closer to home and more $. Good luck to all of those in the process and good luck with your careers as troopers.

Anybody know how deep they went into that old list from their last test?

Comment

• somewhere into the 8,000's were processed for the june 13 and dec 13 academy classes

Comment

• Letters have arrived in Troop A, good luck guys

Comment

• Letters arrived in troop E today. Good luck to everyone waiting. I heard the class size may be more around 200 now

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerBarbrady View Post
                      Looks like NYSP is finally doing some hiring. I looked into them a few years back and planned on taking the test next time they offered, but the department I'm at now is closer to home and more $. Good luck to all of those in the process and good luck with your careers as troopers.

Anybody know how deep they went into that old list from their last test?
                      \
                      15,700 passed the exam, processed up to 8,410 at the moment.

Comment

• Received the package yesterday, I'm in Queens, NY.

Can anybody recommend a shiny oxford shoe?

Comment

• Congrats to all of you that have received letters so far. Anyone have an idea on the number they made it up to? Sitting at 65XX, I wasn't expecting to get accepted for the June academy. I just want to know my chances for the possible December Academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                            Received the package yesterday, I'm in Queens, NY.

Can anybody recommend a shiny oxford shoe?
                            Mind telling us your rank? or around it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Police2013 View Post
                              Mind telling us your rank? or around it?
                              Sure, I'm 46xx.

Comment

• Originally posted by jb19421 View Post
                                Letters have arrived in Troop A, good luck guys

If you don't mind me asking, what was your rank? I'm in Troop A but have a higher rank. I would hope to get in the June class, but with my rank (upper 6xxx) am thinking The December class may be more realistic.

Do you have any insight on how long after graduating from the academy it will take to get assigned to Troop A? I've heard from 2 years or less, up to 5 years depending on who I ask. I know there are no guarantees and that as a Trooper are assigned based on the needs of the department. Just wondering.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3906 users online. 195 members and 3711 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X