Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EDL78 View Post
    I have heard mixed information about the size of the class starting on June 9. Can anyone confirm the expected size of the class?
    Class size will be around 165...

    Comment


    • Has anyone heard anything regarding the June 9th class? I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear something

      Comment


      • Originally posted by t-bear85 View Post
        Has anyone heard anything regarding the June 9th class? I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear something
        We all are... I know the agony lol... Don't expect anything until next week. Enjoy your week

        Whats you're rank if you don't mind sharing??

        Comment


        • Last I checked I was ranked mid 4,000. I'm curious what everyone else is ranked that has been processed. I wish is wasn't a waiting game, but I guess good things come in their own time

          Comment


          • Originally posted by t-bear85 View Post
            Last I checked I was ranked mid 4,000. I'm curious what everyone else is ranked that has been processed. I wish is wasn't a waiting game, but I guess good things come in their own time
            I would have to assume your sitting in a good spot to make the June class with a rank in the 4,000. At the medical processing on May 11 I was talking to a few guys who are ranked about 6,000. Last time I checked my rank is around 5,500.

            Comment


            • Anyone get a letter yet? Just heard from a friend of a friend that someone got one today.

              Comment


              • nothing in troop a yet

                Comment


                • nothing in L

                  Comment


                  • Letter came today in troop G. Good luck to you all and hope to see you in the academy.
                    Last edited by EDL78; 05-21-2013, 03:57 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Just checked my mail, no letter in Troop L (Nassau)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EDL78 View Post
                        Letter came today in troop G. Good luck to you all and hope to see you in the academy.
                        No letter in troop E yet! What is your rank if ou don't mind me asking?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by t-bear85 View Post
                          No letter in troop E yet! What is your rank if ou don't mind me asking?
                          No letter in Troop D yet...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by t-bear85 View Post
                            No letter in troop E yet! What is your rank if ou don't mind me asking?
                            Not at all, my rank is 55XX.
                            Last edited by EDL78; 05-21-2013, 09:34 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Anyone know if they send letters to those who don't get in? And by this I mean the SP just didn't get to your rank.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
                                I received a call today stating medical paperwork was missing from my background packet and that it needs to be in by next Wednesday when the Dr will review it. She also said she called many others so I would guess a lot of letters won't be out until very late next week.
                                I just received this same call today. For what it is worth to anyone wondering, my rank was high into the 6000 range.

                                Good luck to all.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9347 users online. 466 members and 8881 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X