Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any truth to the rumor that there is an issue/delay with the letters getting sent out, and that they won't get sent out until next Friday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Police2013 View Post
      Any truth to the rumor that there is an issue/delay with the letters getting sent out, and that they won't get sent out until next Friday?
      I heard the same... heard there has been a delay in processing and its a possibility we will only get a 1 week notice... The goal is still to get us the letters by next week so we can have a 2 week notice for our employers but I'm not sure if we will be that lucky... its a waiting game...

Comment

• I received a call today stating medical paperwork was missing from my background packet and that it needs to be in by next Wednesday when the Dr will review it. She also said she called many others so I would guess a lot of letters won't be out until very late next week.

Comment

• 1 week notice, how wonderful.

Comment

• I can't believe people actually WANT to miss the first night. Yeah, it sucked at the time but looking back I wouldn't want it any other way.

Comment

• What really goes on the first night ?

Comment

• Bring lots of Vaseline that's all I'm gonna say lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wolo2232 View Post
                  What really goes on the first night ?
                  Good times... had by all.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCD528 View Post
                    Good times... had by all.
                    said no one ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Police2013 View Post
                      said no one ever
                      It's all in good fun.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• I heard all the ATOs take you to pound town

Comment

• So can anyone shed some light on what actually goes on?
                          Last edited by Contributor101623; 05-18-2013, 12:40 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Contributor101623 View Post
                            So can anyone shed some light on what actually goes on?
                            No. Good luck.
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                              No. Good luck.
                              LOL... I like that... Honestly... I can care less what goes on the first night... the way I look at it is this... If you truly desire to be a Trooper, you not only have to get through the first night but you have to get through 26 weeks... And then when you get through those 26 weeks... its still not over... you have a challenging career ahead of you... If you aren't cut out for the first night, you certainly aren't cut out for the career... Step it up boys...

Comment

• I have heard mixed information about the size of the class starting on June 9. Can anyone confirm the expected size of the class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4976 users online. 271 members and 4705 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X