Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am taking it at Lehman college Oct. 5 @ 8:30 am its been along time waiting for this exam.

NYPD
    Exam: 8132
    List: XXXX

July? Praying
    NYPD

JULY 2013 Academy

Comment

• Originally posted by joseam53 View Post
      I'm taking it at Lehman college october 5th! I'm excited. I waited YEARS for this exam! as we all have. haha

I hope me having 4 points on my license (stemming from one moving violation) won't disqualify me down the line...
      I am also an nypd auxillary joseam53. I can't see them holding it against you if you get on the job. It will only show themthat took place while you were young, and you changed your life for thr better; but then again the state troopers are really picky.

NYPD
      Exam:8132

JULY ? PRAYING
      NYPD

JULY 2013 Academy

Comment

• So an applicant must be younger than 30 to apply? I didn't know that

Comment

• If that's what it says then that's what it is lol

Comment

• Originally posted by toocoldhere11 View Post
            So an applicant must be younger than 30 to apply? I didn't know that
            Yeah i think they just made that new rule or something sorry if it disqualifies you.

I will be a citizen of the United States on
            September 8, 2013.
            I have not been convicted of a felony.
            I will be 20 years old on September 8, 2013.
            I will be less than 30 years old prior to
            September 8, 2013 OR I will be 30 years or
            older on September 8, 2013, but I have
            federal active duty military service and
            qualify for a maximum age extension.
            I have not been dishonorably discharged from
            military service.
            If you do not meet all of the criteria above, you will not be permitted to take the examination.
            Last edited by republicangopmh; 05-06-2013, 03:27 AM.
            NYC Corrections Exam: 2322
            Academy: March 2015 (Got the call!!) NYCDOC

Comment

• Hello Fellow Peers,

I am well aware of the NYS Trooper Exam process, can someone please supply me with some information; I just filed my application for the exam Oct 5, 2013 as of today in Long Island.

How often does the academy occur for NYS Troopers; twice a year like NYPD or once in a blue moon?
              Any information on how many people will get hired, I know its to early to tell but any information?
              Lastly, correct me if I am wrong. The last exam was in 2008, and if so how many people were hired from then?

Thank You! Good Luck to everyone who will be entering the process.

Comment

• I was ranked 6800ish...I processed a few months ago. Most likely ill hit the dec/jan academy. It's up in the air right now...everything with the state is subject to change. All I can say is score as high as u can and make sure yer PT is 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJAM58 View Post
                  Hello Fellow Peers,

I am well aware of the NYS Trooper Exam process, can someone please supply me with some information; I just filed my application for the exam Oct 5, 2013 as of today in Long Island.

How often does the academy occur for NYS Troopers; twice a year like NYPD or once in a blue moon?
                  Any information on how many people will get hired, I know its to early to tell but any information?
                  Lastly, correct me if I am wrong. The last exam was in 2008, and if so how many people were hired from then?

Thank You! Good Luck to everyone who will be entering the process.
                  15,700 people passed the 2008 exam, and they processed to 8,410. Academies depend on budgets and such hard to call. Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by PoliceSeeker View Post
                    15,700 people passed the 2008 exam, and they processed to 8,410. Academies depend on budgets and such hard to call. Good Luck!
                    Thanks for the info.Good luck!!

NYPD
                    Exam:8132
                    NYPD

JULY 2013 Academy

Comment

• Frontier, are you going to the medical on Saturday? I am just trying to gauge where they made the cutoff by rank.

Comment

• No I'm not. I have to re do PT test. Missed run by 23 seconds...lucky me.

Comment

• Originally posted by frontier5686 View Post
                          No I'm not. I have to re do PT test. Missed run by 23 seconds...lucky me.
                          Man that sucks hope you get it next time.
                          New York City Department of Correction and US Army. 🇺🇸

Comment

• State Police PT is no joke.

Comment

• For us that are taking the new exam this october, how likely is it that if we get hired we can end up close to NYC?

Just a question.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseam53 View Post
                                For us that are taking the new exam this october, how likely is it that if we get hired we can end up close to NYC?

Just a question.
                                Not likely. Troops L and NYC are out of the question. Troops K and F are a little more likely but the majority of the last few classes have been shipped up North. Chances are you'll have to do some commuting for a few years.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10254 users online. 375 members and 9879 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X