Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off the NYS Trooper website:

"Next State Police Exam

At this time, we anticipate conducting the next regular New York State Trooper Entrance Examination in the Fall of 2013. On-line applications will be available in the next few weeks, please check this website periodically for updated information. If you would like to receive an e-mail notification when Trooper exam applications become available, provide your contact information."

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
      According to some newspaper, NYS budgeted for roughly 300 more troopers so assuming a half split, June will require 150 recruits. Now I have no idea what rank that will mean, but presumably it'll get into the #6,000's at least, since they processed up to #8500 last month.
      According to the recruiting website, www.nytrooper.com, they processed up to 8410 in March. I would expect even higher than 6,000.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• i have heard that the processing weekend in march was to get candidates for the december 2013 class also. so they may not have another processing weekend before the december class

Comment

• Anyone have any info on the exam coming out? Any specultion on a date Nov?

EDIT: What score did they reach? (IE:85,75,90,95?)
          Last edited by PoliceSeeker; 04-11-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
            According to the recruiting website, nytrooper.com, they processed up to 8410 in March. I would expect even higher than 6,000.
            After taking a look at this website this is probably the most beneficial information I've ever received on the forum. I'm not sure the best mode of transportation from D.C. to Albany, but I think it's worth a try.
            The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• I got a 88.52 and was ranked 6029 . I went through the while process polygraph backround etc... Now just sitting on pins and needles waiting to see if i got accepted.into the june class

Comment

• Originally posted by zr1camaro View Post
                When is the current list due to expire?
                The June class will come off of the current list. Future classes will come from the October exam.

http://www.nytrooper.com/
                You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                  The June class will come off of the current list. Future classes will come from the October exam.

http://www.nytrooper.com/
                  You know for a fact it's October?

Comment

• Won't the June and December classes be from the 2008 list?

Comment

• Yea the dec class will be off the old list. If they test in October you won't get your score to November and then it takes 6 months to process people for an academy. They would never have them done in time to have them in the dec class

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
                        Honestly, any situation involving DUI is normally an automatic DQ for an applicant. While there are actual NYSP Troopers on here who could give you a more informed opinion, my personal opinion is that your odds are not good. sorry.

Not neccessarily a DQ but not good. One of my bunkmates hit a building when he was drunk. He was told to sign off and to wait 10 years before he could process again.

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                        I don't think it will help that you were a refusal.
                        Yeah, unwillingness to play ball does not look good to anyone. I don't think I've heard of a refusal getting an ACD.
                        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Anyone hear when acceptance letters for the june academy are going out?

Comment

• Originally posted by CNY Hopeful View Post
                            Anyone hear when acceptance letters for the june academy are going out?

Everybody will need to take and pass the final medical first. Letters for this will be sent out later this month and it's rumored to take place on May 11th.

Comment

• But the letter you receive if it ask you to go to the medical and you pass that your in?

Comment

• depending on what your rank is and how many they accept into the academy for june

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9269 users online. 319 members and 8950 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X