Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upstate13
    replied
    My rank was 24XX. I went to processing in September and medical dec 15th. I too did not receive a letter nor a call for backfill. Good luck to 208! Keeping my fingers crossed for 209 class.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    Some people were offered the January class from the second processing. The first processing was up to 2300 and you are only 200 ranks above that into the 1800 on the most recent pull. You should have been offered the class unless they really didn’t have much need for a second processing. Maybe they had a second processing to keep people on the hook for the next class? With a booming economy and a low turn out for the previous exam and processing maybe they did it to keep applicants engaged.

• cruz21105
    commented on 's reply
    I have not been called for the class yet...... as of today I have not hear or received any notification for the Jan class. I'm willing to start in Jan. I'm willing to start now....
    Last edited by cruz21105; 01-03-2019, 03:13 PM.

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    So you were offered the January class and you didn’t accept?

• cruz21105
    commented on 's reply
    I was told thru an email in late Aug 2018 that they may reach my rank for the Jan class and If I would consider the Jan instead of the July class. Reason for the Sept processing. I passed everything up to this point.

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    Why weren’t you put in the January class?

• cruz21105
    commented on 's reply
    My rank from my notification is 252X
    Last edited by cruz21105; 01-03-2019, 01:25 PM.

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    What’s your rank ?

• cruz21105
    replied
    I was processed in September 2018....has anyone received anything regarding the next class ?
    Last edited by cruz21105; 01-03-2019, 12:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats to all those that made it to the academy, best of luck. To answer your question it’s a hit or miss there is no estimated timing to being called and a lot could change. My uncle he’s an investigator and he said I should get called sometime this year and I’m ranked 51**. So I’m not sure when you will be called but I’m just focusing in staying in shape because I don’t want to wait this long and finally get that letter and fail pt.

• TripleH92
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that’s s good point, Last thing I want is to be that guy not that i was going to not bring them but was just asking around is all!

• Tommy_V
    replied
    Originally posted by bnooch18 View Post
    Congrats to everyone who just graduated, and good luck to everybody who is going to the academy in the coming weeks!
    Just wondering if someone could give me some advice for processing?

I'm ranked 62XX and got a 95.6 on the exam. Any idea when I'd be called for processing? (I assume the next upcoming processing weekend?)

Any advice for processing other than the obvious like train for the pt test, or get a good nights rest?

Thanks for the help and godspeed.
    They processed up to rank 4100 so if they call at least 2200 more ranks for next processing you will be called

Leave a comment:

• reils49
    commented on 's reply
    I’m getting old

• bnooch18
    replied
    Congrats to everyone who just graduated, and good luck to everybody who is going to the academy in the coming weeks!
    Just wondering if someone could give me some advice for processing?

I'm ranked 62XX and got a 95.6 on the exam. Any idea when I'd be called for processing? (I assume the next upcoming processing weekend?)

Any advice for processing other than the obvious like train for the pt test, or get a good nights rest?

Thanks for the help and godspeed.

Leave a comment:

• NYCopper
    commented on 's reply
    Bring everything on the list. Including the wrestling shoes...don’t be that guy.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9729 users online. 455 members and 9274 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X