• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by netsfan549 View Post
    Is it true NY state troopers about to start giving out test date? Thank you
    New test date scheduled for September 2013.. Nothing official though

Comment

• NY state troopers are heading to my school to tell us how to apply next week

Comment

• Anybody have any information on how many people showed up to processing weekend? How many people got DQ'd from PT? Just curious...

Comment

• Also, anyone know roughly when medical invites will go out for the June academy? I hear the medical review happens approx. 1 month prior to the academy which would be the beginning of May... so I'm just wondering when they would start mailing out the invites... Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Typically speaking the medical/uniform fitment weekend is 1 month prior to the academy. Still havent heard anything solid as to the academy starting at the beginning/middle/end of june. I'd shoot a guess out that it would be in the middle of June, which means the medical weekend would be in the middle of may. That would mean the invites should arrive about 3 weeks before the medical weekend so expect to hear something around the end of april. again, this is all just specualtion based on the last two classes so take it as you will

Comment

• Originally posted by jb19421 View Post
              Typically speaking the medical/uniform fitment weekend is 1 month prior to the academy. Still havent heard anything solid as to the academy starting at the beginning/middle/end of june. I'd shoot a guess out that it would be in the middle of June, which means the medical weekend would be in the middle of may. That would mean the invites should arrive about 3 weeks before the medical weekend so expect to hear something around the end of april. again, this is all just specualtion based on the last two classes so take it as you will
              Thanks jb19421... as always, you're posts are helpful!

Comment

• Do they require 60 credits with a 2.0 gpa or just 60 credits?

Comment

• Just got some solid info from a current trooper that the academy will be in the middle of june so my timeline in the previous post is right on

Comment

• It will be interesting to see how the split Academy class will work out.
                    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by netsfan549 View Post
                      Is it true NY state troopers about to start giving out test date? Thank you
                      The most recent test was quite some time ago. I would expect another test this year.

Comment

• Are they planning on running a split academy this summer?

Comment

• Huge File 14 out. Good to see!

Comment

• That file 14 sgts and investigators or troopers? What is the possibility of troopers moving near NYC or out west? What does that mean for guys in the academy and their placement

Comment

• Originally posted by 2beofficer View Post
                              That file 14 sgts and investigators or troopers? What is the possibility of troopers moving near NYC or out west? What does that mean for guys in the academy and their placement
                              If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by file 14?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingsoldier View Post
                                If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by file 14?
                                It's a list of promotions, appointments, transfers and reassignements, The list was as large as I've seen in several years. I believe an active user of this forum was on it.
                                Last edited by SlowDownThere; 03-22-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7446 users online. 387 members and 7059 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X