Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand they would want us to redo the PFT to make sure we all kept in decent shape. But the recruitor said we would have to redo the entire psych test too?

Comment

• Originally posted by jb19421 View Post
      I understand they would want us to redo the PFT to make sure we all kept in decent shape. But the recruitor said we would have to redo the entire psych test too?
      Wouldn't not be the written, there would be another interview with the psych doc, could be the same or someone different.

Comment

• I took the test in 2004 and got hired in 2008. It can take some time.

Comment

• cant wait to sit down with the psychologist again, that was a great time. I think I got ya beat NYTPRF, took the test in jan 2008 and wont get hired until june/july 2013 at the earliest

Comment

• Hi All ,

Wondering if someone can help me out. I took the written test in 08 got called for the PAT and did the psych. interview shortly after (nov?). Since then I haven't heard anything as far as medical test or anyother. If you are DQed do they let you now is it sort of a we will call you thing?

Comment

• I got a call for processing on march 9th. Both the call and email said I am being processed for a June academy

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                I got a call for processing on march 9th. Both the call and email said I am being processed for a June academy
                Have you been to Albany for processing previously, or did they canvas a new batch?

Comment

• I didn't receive anything...and I would be part of the "new batch"

Comment

• It is a new batch. A friend of mines receive an email & call as well. My friend took the test in 2008. Apparently they plan to process the begining of March for a physical test. Not sure when the academy is or when they will be doing background investigations?

Not sure what happens after? but thats what I was told.

My friend told me he needed to get his transcripts. He said the email was out of the blue.
                    Last edited by unidentifiedperson; 01-16-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• What did you friend rank if u don't mind me asking approximately...

Originally posted by unidentifiedperson View Post
                      It is a new batch. A friend of mines receive an email & call as well. Apparently they plan to process the begining of March for a physical test. Not sure when the academy is or when they will be doing background investigations?

Not sure what happens after? but thats what I was told.

My friend told me he needed to get his transcripts.

Comment

• I wonder why they're ramping it up again, and where the guys who are just waiting stand. My best estimate is that there are 200 or more guys (up to rank 6200) that have already passed everything and just awaiting the call. Are they going to re-process them? Do they plan on a few more large classes before the next exam?

Interesting developments...

Comment

• All very valid questions...

Comment

• Anyone have any idea on when the next exam will be ? I know its really all rumors at this point but just curious if anyone has heard anything.

Comment

• Rumor has it the next written exam is dec 2013 or jan 2014. Rumor has it... Be June academy and December academy

Comment

• I was processed in September and completed all phases of the processing and I am still waiting to hear. My recruiter said we would have to be reprocessed for PFT in March, but I am guessing NYS wouldn't waste their money and time on doing that again in less than 6 months. My rank was mid 4,000 if that helps anyone. I do know there are still A LOT of people waiting to hear and have already been processed. I have been told no news is good news!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5949 users online. 188 members and 5761 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X