Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRNeye
    commented on 's reply
    agreed. A hiring freeze would be detrimental to the growing trooper shortage crisis. Trooper retirement is at an all-time high and with that, they still have a ways to go before they get back to normal trooper numbers.

• far1993
    replied
    We haven't even passed the original academy date yet guys, remember nothing is official until it's official. Speculating about a possible hiring freeze only invites panic. We don't need more of that during these times as it is.

Leave a comment:

• Knickstape1987
    replied
    I spoke with someone on the job and he has the same theory.

Leave a comment:

• ascaldwell
    replied
    Especially with this virus, another medical would be mandatory.

Leave a comment:

• Harleyriders
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not good for a year. Took the medical over the summer and this one in March so it was 8 months apart. I’m sure we will have to be cleared again before the academy.

• jg60
    replied
    Rank 58xx. Received the email of class 210 postponed

Leave a comment:

• Bryguyny94
    replied
    another medical? What if we just did the one in March? Isn’t the medical good for a whole year?

Originally posted by ascaldwell View Post
    It’s going to be postponed until the state of emergency ends. I guess it is projected to calm down mid-May so I could see another medical June and a July start date.

Leave a comment:

• ascaldwell
    replied
    It’s going to be postponed until the state of emergency ends. I guess it is projected to calm down mid-May so I could see another medical June and a July start date.

Leave a comment:

• Knickstape1987
    replied
    Rank 59**, got the email too. If i had to guess i think every active list # may have got it. Esssentially it compromises everyone even those would potentially get into a 211 class.

Leave a comment:

• Habs504
    commented on 's reply
    I got that too. 63XX. At least it said postponed and not canceled.

• Dukefan23
    replied
    Got the email as well, rank 46xx.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan_USAF
    replied
    Bryguyny94 yes, I received the same email. just completed my second mini med 7March

Leave a comment:

• Bryguyny94
    replied
    Hey guys, got an email about the 210 Spring class being postponed. Did only those whose list number would have been called get this email, or did everyone? I’m list # 60##. Please respond and let’s find out at least if those who got the email are those going into the next class, whenever that may be.

Leave a comment:

• ascaldwell
    replied
    Hey guys, I know the news is hysterical right now, but it is our job not to panic. We are going to face things much harder than this as troopers. We need to worry about the things within our control, rather than what is out of it.

Spend time with your families and go for a walk (or a 5k run for the academy). It will clear your head. We’ll all make it through this and get to the academy, stay positive.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo_17
    commented on 's reply
    With the stock markets crashing the past couple days I’m more worried about another 08 hiring freeze than it being just postponed

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2411 users online. 116 members and 2295 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X