Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TripleH92
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly, I’m going to pack it just incase to be safe. I Wonder how many of us will be there tomorrow?!

• Octopuppy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in the same boat, leaning towards wearing one there and if I see a ton of people without them then I'll leave it in the car.

• TripleH92
    commented on 's reply
    I’m divided on if I should or not honestly.. part of me is saying we should to look the part.. the rest of me says no because business casual shouldn’t be a tie.. and i don’t want to hold up the line.

• Octopuppy
    replied
    To the guys going to the medical on Saturday, are you going to be wearing a tie or no tie?

Leave a comment:

• TripleH92
    commented on 's reply
    The letter said 1220 Washington ave Albany Ny Building 24
    Last edited by TripleH92; 11-01-2018, 12:13 PM.

• hungryboxer
    replied
    Would someone be willing to let me know, on here or through PM the address we have to report to for the medical on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Dlec241125
    replied
    I had my psych exam October 19th, when should I expect a call from my BI? Has anyone else heard from their BI?

Leave a comment:

• All_ American
    replied
    **You're **

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    The job knows you have an outside life. PM me and I'll give you a better answer.

• NYCopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Arctyler View Post
    How does the academy work if someone has extenuating circumstances outside of the academy? I have a brother getting married on a Sunday later in the upcoming academy and was wondering if they’d make an exception to anything like that.
    They make exceptions occasionally. You don’t have to be back at the academy until Sunday night so you can probably make the wedding and just miss the good part (reception). Get use to it. Your gonna miss every birthday, holiday, and wedding you want to go to for the next 20 years anyways...

Leave a comment:

• Arctyler
    replied
    How does the academy work if someone has extenuating circumstances outside of the academy? I have a brother getting married on a Sunday later in the upcoming academy and was wondering if they’d make an exception to anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• leo1112
    replied
    Congrats to you guys... BURPEES!!!

Leave a comment:

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    You will need to live in NYS at the date of appointment. If you want to try to risk it or game the system, that's up to you. Keep in mind this is a public forum and Division knows about and reads this thread.

• jaguarshark
    commented on 's reply
    More specifically, on the date of appointment.

• NYCopper
    replied
    Originally posted by dimakoren View Post

I'm still a candidate. I do understand that I have to live in NYS after the appointment and when I get hired. My question is prior to the appointment will that matter that I'm located in NJ temporarily...
    Prior to appointment you can live anywhere. No one cares. It’s after appointment that it matters.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10419 users online. 442 members and 9977 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X