Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger16
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by Charger16; 01-07-2019, 11:44 PM. Reason: Accidentally posted twice

• Charger16
    commented on 's reply
    ES_troop21 only Albany knows that information. Legislature tells the State Police how many people they can hire depending on the budget. Once they give them a number, the State Police calculate how many people they’re going to process-I would assume based off statistics in the past. It is never the same exact number. Good luck to you. If you have anymore questions feel free to DM.

• Ssbuffalo
    replied
    Congrats to those accepted. PM me if you have questions. I'll try to answer what I can without spoiling it.

Leave a comment:

• cruz21105
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks...looks like its going to be July for me. Good luck everyone that made the Jan. class

• BizzyWell
    commented on 's reply
    I went to the family orientation and our recruiter said they have already called people from the back fill

• cruz21105
    replied
    Has anyone been called from the Back fill list ??
    Good luck 208th.

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the information I really hope so I can’t wait for it all to start.

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Ok thank you I appreciate it

• Giantsfan101
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know. So how many they decide to process is all up to them.

• Tommy_V
    commented on 's reply
    The first processing was 2300 and the second was 1800. They are up to rank 4100.

• Giantsfan101
    replied
    ES_troop21 I believe they call a few thousand to process. I was the first class to be process and in the invite they said they were looking to process 3,000 that weekend. I have no idea how many actually ended up showing up but I think they try to get as many candidates as possible without it being to hectic.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy_V
    replied
    ES_troop21 they should send us an email this month regardless of your rank with that information

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Goodafternoon, if they were to have another processing weekend do you know roughly how many people they call. Maybe those that went through it already would know how many people they called and showed up.

• Charger16
    commented on 's reply
    Usually they are a month prior to the academy starting.

• Dlec241125
    commented on 's reply
    Any idea when the medical invites go out for the academy in july?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9994 users online. 477 members and 9517 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X