Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
    Since we are telling horror stories...

My class had the guy who knocked out the 320 puhups and broke the division record.
    I know this guy. I also know the guy who's record was broken. He's not too upset about it. (no, it's not me, lol)

Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
    All the push ups must have worked as around 10% of the class did over 100 pushups in the final PT test.
    That's impressive!
    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Has anyone else received letters today for the Medical on June 30th?
      Last edited by dirtyduce; 05-29-2007, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Woo! See you guys at the medical on June 30th, and hopefully at the academy on August 13th!

Comment

• If I never do another squat thrust, it will be too soon. Someone asked me to show them how to do a squat thrust once, and I told them flatly, no.

Congratulations on those going to the medical. You're almost there.

What is the exact graduation date of the current class?

Comment

• Is anyone out there still waiting for their medical letter? I'm still checking the mailbox everyday with no luck yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by willeck View Post
              Is anyone out there still waiting for their medical letter? I'm still checking the mailbox everyday with no luck yet.
              Still waiting

Comment

• I am also waiting for a letter.

Comment

• Good Luck to those waiting, I hope it arrives for you today.

Comment

• Good luck guys. Hope you get them soon.

Comment

• Received mine on May 26 and the letter was dated for May 21. Hope you guys hear soon!!!

Comment

• mleggio and NYPDTROOPER,
                        You guys here anything yet? I'm still waiting, hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

• Willeck,
                          I haven't received anything as of yet. I am hoping that it comes today. My mail is a little slow for some reason. The Memorial Day holiday is one of the reasons. As soon as I get it I will post it.

Mike

Comment

• Keep in mind guys they dont mail everything out on the same day, so hang in there. For you guys who end up getting it congrats, that is the last big hurdle. As long as you pass the medical(which you will) you are in, they do over process at the medical though due to backfilling at the academy. Good luck to all.

Comment

• If the class size is supposed to be 150 in August, approximately how many people will get invites to the Medical?
                              Last edited by phoenix23; 06-03-2007, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                                If the class size is supposed to be 150 in August, approximately how many people will get invites to the Medical?
                                If it helps any... when I went for the PAT in May the recruiters there told me approx. 150-200 will go into the next class (Aug) and over 300 people already processed complete with medicals that are awaiting that class and the overflow will go into the last academy which is around Jan. They also said the last class of each list is always the biggest and should easily have 200+ people. If you deferred like me you should be pushed ahead of most of the people in overflow for the Jan class. But who knows what the real story is. Hopefully you will hear something soon regardless. Atleast your up to the medical, I still have another 6 months of waiting/hell ahead of me.
                                sigpic
                                IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11807 users online. 447 members and 11360 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X