• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
      ????
      Myself and 5 others within zone were involuntarily transferred a few weeks back. Just curious if other Troops have had similar experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by frontier5686 View Post
        Does anyone know if they plan to utilize the 2008 results past January? I came so close for the last processing weekend...
        I asked a recruiter just that question last week. She told me there may be a new test towards the end of 2013. So we will be using the current list for a while.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TprBrownie View Post
          Myself and 5 others within zone were involuntarily transferred a few weeks back. Just curious if other Troops have had similar experiences.
          Transfered within a zone? That happens from time to time, as the Zone Commander can do it all on his own. We had two guys on TDY for almost a year, but they didn't get transfered.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
            I asked a recruiter just that question last week. She told me there may be a new test towards the end of 2013. So we will be using the current list for a while.
            Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated!

Comment

• has anyone heard any news since the final medical processing last weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
                nope. although i asked a recruiter to look up my rank and found out my chances of being called for the january class are slim to none. Good luck to the rest of you gentlemen.
                What was your rank?

Comment

• I attended the final medical on Dec 8th and am still waiting to hear back... my rank is 4201.

Comment

• im ranked 4900 and talked to a recruitor today and was told i didnt make it in the jan academy. Said they hope to have another class in june or july of 2013

Comment

• Congrats to everybody who is getting a letter today (myself included!!!!)

Comment

• If they don't reach our rank for this January academy, will we still be notified? Keeping my fingers crossed I made it!!

*Update- I got a call today on my cell from someone with the hiring unit, but was working so I missed it. Called back and left a voicemail. Hopefully tomorrow brings some news.
                        Last edited by FCD528; 12-18-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• I am within the top 3 on the backfill list. The waiting continues

Comment

• Have some bags packed if you are in the top 3

Comment

• How many from the Dec 8th medical got in? Doesn't seem like a lot if they processed up to 6200 and the cutoff here was around 4100.

Last edited by jaguarshark; 12-20-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• I was told the Jan class was going to be pretty small, 55-60. I heard 130 attended the medical, then 150 from another source, either way... a lot of people still waiting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9593 users online. 439 members and 9154 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X