Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received my medical invite on saturday for dec 8th as well

Comment

• Good luck to everybody heading into final medical on Dec 8th. Best wishes to all heading to the academy this Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
        I believe SDT has a list somewhere
        GrayState, isn't it time that you took over that role? BTW, ask you buddy at work about it. If not for the guys at his gym, he was hooked.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• http://forums.officer.com/t39244-295/#post3015845

This is one of my posts from March.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
            GrayState, isn't it time that you took over that role? BTW, ask you buddy at work about it. If not for the guys at his gym, he was hooked.
            ah, if it is necessary I'm sure the times will change a bit and some new things will get added along the way too

Comment

• How is the 199th doing in week 1 so far?

Comment

• Rumor is 152 were called up.. 148 showed and after week 1 left with 141

Comment

• Just curious, any other Troops been hit with involuntary transfers lately or was K (myself included) one of the lucky ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by TprBrownie View Post
                    Just curious, any other Troops been hit with involuntary transfers lately or was K (myself included) one of the lucky ones?
                    ????
                    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many people took the exam in 2008?

Comment

• Originally posted by TprBrownie View Post
                        Just curious, any other Troops been hit with involuntary transfers lately or was K (myself included) one of the lucky ones?
                        My friend put in a request to transfer to F, but they sent him to K last month

Comment

• During the academy, I know there are no "lodging during the weekends". Does this mean we need to travel back home every weekend? Do they provide hotel discounts as an option?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray_R View Post
                            During the academy, I know there are no "lodging during the weekends". Does this mean we need to travel back home every weekend? Do they provide hotel discounts as an option?
                            You can go wherever you want. No hotel discounts though.
                            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Does anyone know if they plan to utilize the 2008 results past January? I came so close for the last processing weekend...

Comment

• Originally posted by frontier5686 View Post
                                Does anyone know if they plan to utilize the 2008 results past January? I came so close for the last processing weekend...
                                Things appear to be starting to gear up for a new exam. It needs to be announced, people given time to sign up and prepare, be given, and be graded. All that takes time and I could see another class off of this list if finances permit. That is just guess on my part though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9929 users online. 385 members and 9544 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X