Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hearing a rumor that calls/letters have started going out....
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Got a call from the recruiter this morning and letter was waiting in the mailbox when I got home from work!!

Comment

• congrats brewcrew. i got my letter today too!

Comment

• Congrats guys! I got my letter too

Comment

• Next class starting November 25....Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comment

• Hey gentlemen, new to this thread so i apologize if anything i post is redundant but just looking for a little insight. Ive completed all the processing(polygraph yesterday) so far and got a voicemail while at work today from someone identifying themselves as being from "NYSP member hiring" saying they need some medical documentation.

my real questions are 1) what does this mean? 2)is that a good thing or bad thing?

any info you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
              NYPD Exam # 6093-List # 15xx
              NYS Trooper exam passed 90% List # 14xx
              Westchester County Police Exam # 60-003 List# 2xx

Comment

• Call them back and see what documents and info they require. No need to request advice. You should know, in your heart, if you are fit for the job. Trust in that.

Comment

• If they are calling to ask for more documentation, give it to them. Quickly. Good luck to everyone.
                  I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Can anyone who has gone through the medical processing lately let me know what it entails? What kind of tests do they do and how long does everything take that day? Is there anything else besides the medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
                      Question for any of the graduates from the last few classes. Would any of you be able to give me a rough idea of what take home pay is during the academy? Any response (whether open post or PM) would be GREATLY appreciated.
                      It depends on where you live.. And other small things that you may wish to have but I would say between 1250 to 1300ish and is bi weekly. Hope that helps

Comment

• In reference to one of the previous questions... Anyone know how long the medical is generally? Also, what does it entail?

Comment

• Has anyone received their letter for the final medical yet?

Comment

• Any suggestions on what to pack for the first week at the academy regarding clothing? 2 or 3 business shirts, jackets and pants with your oxford shoes and grey pt gear? The list is very vague so just wondering what others are doing or have done. Small suitcase or duffel bag? I also heard maybe an alarm clock? I know the less the better. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks all.
                            Last edited by gun_slinger; 11-17-2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gun_slinger View Post
                              Any suggestions on what to pack for the first week at the academy regarding clothing? 2 or 3 business shirts, jackets and pants with your oxford shoes and grey pt gear? The list is very vague so just wondering what others are doing or have done. Small suitcase or duffel bag? I also heard maybe an alarm clock? I know the less the better. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks all.
                              I believe SDT has a list somewhere

Comment

• I got my letter saturday morning, anyone know how many people are invited to this final medical?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9643 users online. 353 members and 9290 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X