300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    I don't know about that, but I know IDS & FAI starts tomorrow.

"Ready on the left, ready on the right"......
    Have you got in for a red shirt already? Jeez time flies. IDS is the most boring class you can take!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
      Hope all is well for the Trooper involved in the OIS a few days ago. Glad he came out on top.
      He's doing ok. He is an awesome Trooper, and a very close friend of mine. He works in my old station and I've spent many a 2-shift with him and his K-9 partner. Truly a top-notch guy. All you candidates & recruits can expect to meet him on the DT mats....

To all of you reading this out there, remember, this job can go to ***** in a heartbeat, we ALWAYS go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by arls116 View Post
        He's doing ok. He is an awesome Trooper, and a very close friend of mine.
        He is a great guy and funny too without even trying. I hope he doing well.

Comment

Can any of you gentlemen confirm for me that if you are injured in the academy, you are terminated?
          Terminated as in fired? No. Sent home to come back later? Depends on the injury and what you want to do. I dislocated my shoulder 2x in one week and the doc across the street who put my shoulder back together told me I would need surgery and 12-16 weeks to recover. I was not starting over after 17 weeks. 7.5 years later I had the surgery. Other guys have been injured to the point that they had to leave and come back in a later class.
          sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• If you're injured, you're injured. Nobody is going to bust your chops, just don't be a malingerer.
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
              Have you got in for a red shirt already? Jeez time flies. IDS is the most boring class you can take!!!
              I didn't really have in for it, I was more or less recruited.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                I didn't really have in for it, I was more or less recruited.
                Yeah, a couple of my buddies are taking IDS with you right now.

Comment

• They were taking out back and put out of their misery in my academy!

Originally posted by jb2257
                  Can any of you gentlemen confirm for me that if you are injured in the academy, you are terminated?

Comment

• Congrats to the 198th -- graduation day!
                    Now the real training begins...

Comment

• How about this one... cluelessly admitting to rape 3rd during your background interview. That was a quick DQ and scratch.
                      sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                        How about this one... cluelessly admitting to rape 3rd during your background interview. That was a quick DQ and scratch.
                        The scratch is the best part, who'd imagine you could pull one down during a BI... I supposed it probably happens more that one would assume though

Comment

• Got a recruit from the 195th, 196th and now a couple from the 198th...
                          Thankless job being an FTO but I think like it nonetheless. Better get used to completing DIRs...

Originally posted by arls116 View Post
                          The scratch is the best part, who'd imagine you could pull one down during a BI... I supposed it probably happens more that one would assume though
                          We have had 3 since I worked at my station including a rape 3rd too... Crazy!

Comment

• From the looks of things this morning, the academy is gearing up for the 199th.
                            Last edited by reils49; 10-17-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• I always misspoke and said DIR instead of DOR with my recruits. They could never figure out why I was doing a domestic report on them...

Comment

Does anyone know with any degree of certainty whether there are two upcoming classes, or one?
                                The only things certain are death and taxes. If you want an answer, refer to my previous post.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5300 users online. 269 members and 5031 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X