Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think most of us were hired under Tier 2.
    Last edited by phoenix23; 10-03-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Anybody from the first PAT waiting for the final medical invite?

Comment

• Originally posted by CabeNYC View Post
        Anybody from the first PAT waiting for the final medical invite?
        Yes, I am waiting for the invite, as well. Any rumors?

Comment

• I am waiting for the medical too. I've heard from others that it's usually a month before the start of the academy. So I'm thinking if the rumor is end of November early December, then our medicals will be sometime this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by CabeNYC View Post
            Anybody from the first PAT waiting for the final medical invite?
            I'm waiting for medical too.

Comment

• Anyone know when the August 4/5 weekend academy class is suppose to start? I heard the September 22/23 weekend was told their class would start December 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                Another to read if you are bored.... Kinda old so maybe I'm the only one who hasn't read it yet.

I just had the guys in my unit read this, hilarious!
                Wizard of word, that guy....

Comment

• Originally posted by BryanM404 View Post
                  Anyone know when the August 4/5 weekend academy class is suppose to start? I heard the September 22/23 weekend was told their class would start December 3rd.
                  Word that i heard is the first class is to start around november 26 and the second will be january 7th.

Comment

• Originally posted by gun_slinger View Post
                    Does the NY SP offer any TSP, 401K plan or any plan similar to those? All new troopers are hired under tier 5 correct? Thanks
                    All state employees are eligible for the deferred compensation plan, but it is a 457 plan, which is for public employees. It is quite similar to a 401k plan.
                    You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix23 View Post
                      I think most of us were hired under Tier 2.
                      You are tier 2. Those in the current class will be mostly Tier 6. Some will stay in Tier 2 (if previously a member of the retirement system, prior to April 1).
                      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• I don't know about that, but I know IDS & FAI starts tomorrow.

"Ready on the left, ready on the right"......
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Just got a letter in the mail for the medical. Saturday, October 27.

Comment

• Just got my letter in the mail for the medical on the 27th. I heard they have you do the push ups and the timed sit ups again. Is that true? Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miked3286 View Post
                              Just got my letter in the mail for the medical on the 27th. I heard they have you do the push ups and the timed sit ups again. Is that true? Just curious.
                              I don't think they will. The letter states to show up in business casual attire. The class that is in now, received letters that stated the same thing, and they were not required to do any portion of the p.t. test again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brewcrew10 View Post
                                I don't think they will. The letter states to show up in business casual attire. The class that is in now, received letters that stated the same thing, and they were not required to do any portion of the p.t. test again.
                                I think you are right brew. See you guys on the 27th. Good luck to everybody thats going through backgrounds. Tha
                                nk you to the troopers on this forum for your valuable input and once again good luck to all the trooper candidates.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5843 users online. 209 members and 5634 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X