Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either way, im gonna get ready...I'll def b there if they do another processing..Conrgats on those who passed!

Comment

• judging from those numbers do you guys think that its possible they will do another processing weekend or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by starkynova View Post
        judging from those numbers do you guys think that its possible they will do another processing weekend or not?
        From what we were told at the orientation for processing weekend they want to have the second group start the academy around DEC 2nd. I don't believe there will be time for another processing weekend for this academy. Hopefully they will continue to hire off this list. If the past is a good predictor of the future they usually have the test in February and I haven't heard any rumors of that happening, so hopefully there will be another year of using the 2008 list.

Comment

judging from those numbers do you guys think that its possible they will do another processing weekend or not?
          Probably not.
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Did you pass or did you get invited back?

Comment

Did you pass or did you get invited back?
              Both.

Comment

• LOL....Nice!

Comment

• I just did my fingerprinting. Do they need the receipt?

The paperwork says just to keep it for records, but the fingerprinting guy claims you need to send it in.

Comment

• The company sends the proof to Albany. Keep your receipt. Simple!

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                      Both.
                      wise*****

Comment

• Another to read if you are bored.... Kinda old so maybe I'm the only one who hasn't read it yet.

sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                          Another to read if you are bored.... Kinda old so maybe I'm the only one who hasn't read it yet.

I'm still working on that other one.

Comment

• Does the NY SP offer any TSP, 401K plan or any plan similar to those? All new troopers are hired under tier 5 correct? Thanks

Comment

• OK, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gun_slinger View Post
                                Does the NY SP offer any TSP, 401K plan or any plan similar to those? All new troopers are hired under tier 5 correct? Thanks
                                All NYS employees are eligible to enroll in the Deferred Compensation Plan -- It's is similar to TSP but has different pros and cons. It is tax-deferred, but as I'm reading today, sounds like they are now allowing Roth contributions as well.

Most people I know use it...

and yes, all new Troopers (hired after 31-MAR-2012) are enrolled in the "Tier 6" retirement system .
                                Last edited by arls116; 10-01-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6921 users online. 349 members and 6572 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X