300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by run4fun View Post
    I was contacted for this second round of processing on sept 22nd and 23rd. Is this group processing for the upcoming class of 200 or the following class? Is there even enough time to process all phases for this upcoming class of 200?
    You are definitely processing for the upcoming class. There's no telling if there will be any additional classes after the 199th at this point.
    And yes, back room processing and everything else will be done in time for a class of 200ish which will start a few weeks after the 198th graduates.

Comment

• Big big big File 14 today! This guy and another 197er are on it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by arls116 View Post
        Big big big File 14 today! This guy and another 197er are on it!!!!
        Congrats! No more complaining about your commute
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
          do you have any rough estimation of the time frame when the 198th will graduate?

mid-October.

Comment

• Any word on if there will be a further processing for canidates past the 6196 cutt-off....just missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by frontier5686 View Post
              Any word on if there will be a further processing for canidates past the 6196 cutt-off....just missed it.
              No clue.

Comment

• Quick question, do they do a vehicle inspection on processing weekend? Or was that for the academy? I had planned on leaving my car at the hotel and walking in.

Thanks.

Comment

• No vehicle inspection at processing.

Comment

• was talking with a prospective recruit, who was doing his laps out on the local track in preparation for saturday.....told me he was checking into his hotel friday night to make sure he was there in plenty of time, w/ no worries about a possible mishap if he were to drive out saturday morning and to make sure he was rested up for the physical test - which he was clearly in condition to pass running BACKWARDS if he chose to....

hopefully there will be a lot of candidates with this sort of attitude heading into the next academy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
                      was talking with a prospective recruit, who was doing his laps out on the local track in preparation for saturday.....told me he was checking into his hotel friday night to make sure he was there in plenty of time, w/ no worries about a possible mishap if he were to drive out saturday morning and to make sure he was rested up for the physical test - which he was clearly in condition to pass running BACKWARDS if he chose to....

hopefully there will be a lot of candidates with this sort of attitude heading into the next academy
                      Yup, I'll be there this Friday night. But that's mainly because I'm in Queens, NY and driving up Saturday morning would be a recipe to fail hard.

Comment

• I'll see some of you guys tomorrow. Pretty nervous/excited.

Good luck all!

Comment

• I was there as well and I cant see how anyone can complain about the proctors, they were extremely fair and actually helpful and motivating. Im not in the running anymore because I couldnt make the 1.5 mile run in time. Hopefully I get another shot soon!!! Good Luck to all you gentlemen that did well and are still in the running.
                          Last edited by starkynova; 09-23-2012, 06:58 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• So....for an estimate how many people showed up? How many passed all of the PT quals? I ask only because I was cut a few short on the processing this wk end. Hoping for further ranks to get called....

Comment

• I will tell you what the Sgt told me as I was leaving ... for those of you who know anyone still on the list tell them to be ready ... Take out of that what you want.

Comment

• Ah ok. Very good. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6033 users online. 182 members and 5851 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X