Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khris2468
    replied
    The new exam is gonna happen most likely guys. Remember the state police already announced they will give a new exam when appropriate and announce it on social media. If they wasn’t gonna give an exam they woulda never said that and also woulda canceled the exam . Remember they just postponed it.

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    commented on 's reply
    I’d have to second that, their is so much up in the air currently, but also so many ppl through the rank of 11,xxx that have already been processed. Class 210 will have people starting in the 4,xxx’s; with that in mind they probably have enough processed recruits for 3 classes, if that were to happen the next exam will probably have happened unless a freeze goes into affect.

• far1993
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately the chances seem pretty slim for another processing weekend at this point. Sorry man

• JustinTG
    replied
    The last processing weekend was in Sep 19, and I wasn't able to make it. Does anyone think they'll do another processing weekend for the 2017 list?

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    I’m hoping we hear something soon.

Leave a comment:

• 845Trooper
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe even three at this point .

• Hughnvm
    replied
    The two classes are going in y’all thinking too much

Leave a comment:

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-12-2020, 07:40 PM.

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-12-2020, 07:40 PM.

• MadDog2020
    commented on 's reply
    Last edited by MadDog2020; 05-12-2020, 07:39 PM.

• Khris2468
    commented on 's reply
    Well remember the ny state police did say they postponed the test and the hey will give a later date. If there was a freeze they would not have postponed it. They would have canceled it. You not gonna postpone something that not gonna come back in 4 years. So most likely test will be given.

• jas14
    commented on 's reply
    Ryanmackz92 that's how they used to do it. You used to be able to jump ahead in line because of your rank number. Now they do it based off of what processing group you are in. If they had a processing this month, you would be at the top of the list for that processing, but everyone in the September '19 processing would be ahead of you still no matter their rank.

• jas14
    commented on 's reply
    Ryanmackz92 just letting you know that what Dukefan23 is saying is correct. I called member hiring about it because I had a rank like yours but needed to defer as well. I went into a September processing & was told by member hiring that anyone who processed before me would go into an Academy before me even though they had a rank that was higher on the list. You are competing with the people in your processing group, since you haven't been to a processing yet there are a lot of people that will be a head of you. I personally don't think they will even do another processing for the '17 exam. Sorry for the bad news.
    Last edited by jas14; 05-12-2020, 12:23 PM.

• 845Trooper
    replied
    I think fall 2021 is probably when they’ll have the next exam. 2017 list will stay active till the results of the next test comes out .

Leave a comment:

• Dukefan23
    replied
    If a freeze happens it could be a long time before a new test is given out, because if they freeze it keeps the 2017 list active. After the last hiring freeze their were recruits that were hired on after waiting out a 4 year freeze. In that scenario test happened fall of the year the freeze ended. If their isn’t a freeze earliest I would anticipate us fall 2021.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 332 members and 5999 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X