Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• far1993
    replied
    Anybody rank 5XXX or March processing get their medical invite yet?

Leave a comment:

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn’t be so sure they process I believe 2500 at a time and stopped at rank 8500. Which means the next one will probably reach rank 11000. But you also don’t know when that is because they processed a lot of people and is still trying to get academy classes approved. Just stay positive guys!

• Benbacon1
    commented on 's reply
    We'll be in the next pool of candidates to process

• Coderedpl
    replied
    Damn, keeping my fingers crossed they'll get to my number =[
    12,0##

Leave a comment:

• dutchessNY89
    replied
    Just heard from a reputable source that the next academy slated for a late summer early fall will either be cut in half or extremely delayed. This is due to monetary issues that have arose. Again, that isn't set in stone but something I have heard. PM me if you guys and gals have any other questions about the process. It's the best job I've ever had.

Leave a comment:

• mstone273
    commented on 's reply
    I am rank 13xx I know there was a cutoff of Memorial Day but not sure how strict or not it was but keep fingers crossed and ready to go if you get a notice

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    I have the opposite problem, can’t get my rank out of my head lol

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Lol yeah man it sucks but as long as I know I’ll be in one day I don’t mind waiting. All I know is that we in the 5000 which is really close to where they currently at and I know it’s possible for a second medical to take place if for some reason they don’t get enough people. So stay hopeful but I wish everyone that got the invite best of luck and hopefully you guys make this upcoming academy.

• jg60
    commented on 's reply
    Alright ES_troop21 looks like it’s just you and me now lol.. hopefully next class

• ES_troop21
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I agree. A lot of it got filled with those from the September processing and I believe they sent out all the invitations. So probably for the next one but who knows anything could happen and I could tell you I’m rank 51** and still didn’t receive anything.

• Coderedpl
    replied
    So I wanted to login to check my score again, but now cannot find a way to do so . The page I usually went to doesn't work?

​​​​​​edit: nevermind, I found the login page. Saved my score just in case.
    Last edited by Coderedpl; 06-19-2019, 04:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    jg60 I would think if you dont get one for this one prob next one since I'm pretty sure the medical is all the remaining September processing people who are still qualified and prob only some of us from March. Good luck!

• jg60
    commented on 's reply
    Packet initially went up to Albany 5/22 then got sent back to my investigator 5/28 for him to input additional information we missed and was sent back up 5/31. I called my investigator back 6/7 and he stated it’s waiting to be signed off. Rank 58XX.

• Rosy91
    commented on 's reply
    What rank are you?

• mstone273
    commented on 's reply
    I am troop L and received mine on Monday when was your packet finished and sent up.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9240 users online. 371 members and 8869 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X