X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still waiting for a letter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
      No. And because it has been 3 years since our last class... those that were already processing, had to do everything over again for the most part.
      Thanks for the info. Good luck to all on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck21 View Post
        Anyone still waiting for a letter?
        As of right now, I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by JNik84 View Post
          As of right now, I am.
          If you dont mind me asking, where are you on the list? I'm 22XX and I think I might be a tad too high to make April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck21 View Post
            If you dont mind me asking, where are you on the list? I'm 22XX and I think I might be a tad too high to make April.
            I'm also 22XX so it looks to be that we're in the same boat.

Comment

• I received the letter of appointment! It's been 4 years, 2 complete processes and a accidental DQ letter. I am extremely honored and excited. I would like to thank the troopers that have taken their time to answer questions, give advice and keep this forum up to date while providing some much needed levity. (Namely SDT) thank you Troopers and good luck to the future prospects. Keep plugging away until your asked nicely to go away. 198, here we go....

Comment

• Well it's been over two weeks now, with exactly two weeks to go until the start of the academy and I have not received correspondence. What would you all suggest I do as the paper we were handed on the day of the physicals said 1. Not to call and 2. That we would hear something within two weeks from 24 March. All suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

• My vote is to call, even though many of my fellow Troopers out there will disagree with me. Tell them you would like to check on the status of your application and you were concerned about the holiday causing a delay or something along those lines...good luck and let us know how it goes.

Comment

• I'd suggest you give your recruiter a call, he or she will have an answer for you. Don't call The Academy or HQ or anything like that...

Comment

• I am in the same boat, but just got a call from Albany they put me on the backfill list....so maybe they will be calling you.

Comment

• Originally posted by armyvet83 View Post
                        I am in the same boat, but just got a call from Albany they put me on the backfill list....so maybe they will be calling you.
                        Just got the same phone call as you. At least there is some type of resolution. Thanks to the others who answered my question.

Comment

• While I can't promise you that backfills will get used, I can tell you that there is usually some DOR within the 1st week. Un-used backfills typically get carried over to the roster of the next class.

several others here can attest to this personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by arls116 View Post
                            While I can't promise you that backfills will get used, I can tell you that there is usually some DOR within the 1st week. Un-used backfills typically get carried over to the roster of the next class.

several others here can attest to this personally.
                            Exactly what was communicated to me by Albany.

Comment

• My session was on our 3rd bin #063 by the 2nd morning there.
                              When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

• Originally posted by armyvet83 View Post
                                I am in the same boat, but just got a call from Albany they put me on the backfill list....so maybe they will be calling you.
                                Originally posted by JNik84 View Post
                                Just got the same phone call as you. At least there is some type of resolution. Thanks to the others who answered my question.
                                Did they give either of you any idea where you are on the backfill list... I'm willing to bet that at least the first 3 guys will get called in a class of 140. We lost 2 or 3 the first night.
                                sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4482 users online. 196 members and 4286 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X