Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GrayState; 01-25-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
      All I can tell you is that this is not an orginization for those that are easily offended or are unable to conduct very basic investigations. Some are more qualified than others.
      That qualified highway guy who writes other cops but hands out pba cards like candy? I'm not going to let one dick change my view on an entire organization. But I'm not here to argue. Just when I come here and ask a question I expect a QUALIFIED person, i.e. A trooper, not a civilian to answer. Just like if a question was asked about my job I would answer.

Comment

• Well Troopers would expect a QUALIFIED applicant to be able to find said information on his own. For example not calling a Sgt for an answer in the field manual. Also I speak from personal experience that I recommend not poking Trooper4985 with a stick. (see my poor attempt at humor on this thread roughly 6 years ago.)
        When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

• Than the point of the career forum is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranter64 View Post
            Well Troopers would expect a QUALIFIED applicant to be able to find said information on his own. For example not calling a Sgt for an answer in the field manual. Also I speak from personal experience that I recommend not poking Trooper4985 with a stick. (see my poor attempt at humor on this thread roughly 6 years ago.)
            Haha... those were diffrent times.
            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• To assist in answering questions where the information is not readily available on a purpose built website. For applicants to track each others progress through the hiring process. To try and get any information about what the academy is actually like. To get an awesome packing list from SlowDownThere for said academy. It is NOT the place to trash said applicants or the Troopers answering questions.
              When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

• What is the academy like? How often do they pt?

Comment

• Pt was twice a day when iwas there 530 am to 7am roughly. then late afternoon or evening. The academy has everything on a set schedule so you better not be late to anything

Comment

• Has anyone on here heard when they might start processing for the next round? I'm crossing my fingers for the next go round...as i didn't get an invite this time...

Comment

• If the Academy is supposed to start in October, I would say soon.

Comment

• Thanks phoenix...are you already NYSP?

Comment

• I am a NY State Trooper, yes. Send me a message if you have any other questions & I'll see if I can answer them for you.

Comment

• Remember kids... Meth is bad for you.
                            sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                              Remember kids... Meth is bad for you.
                              But it makes OT for me!

Comment

• Look what a little investigative work uncovered http://forums.officer.com/showthread...849#post343849 . I hope your prophecy hasn't come true. Everyone be safe out there, we're all in it for the same reasons.
                                Last edited by NY Police Man; 03-12-2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9332 users online. 521 members and 8811 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X